meeting his parents

"What happened!?", it was Joong Ki's parents. They were in the house right now.

"Who is that girl!? Is she from a rich family!?"

His parents are overreacting.

"Umma and Appa, you're just nervous. Don't worry about this girl"

"Where did you meet?"

"Is she younger or older than you?"

"Is she pretty"

Non stop questions from his parents.

"She is still a college student, She is taking Architecture, president of the University's Taekwondo Club"

"Taekwondo!?"

"I'll take her here tomorrow! She is really pretty and sexy"

"Don't disappoint us, Joong Ki"

"Even though she is good, you'll still hate her"

Joong Ki told Seojae out tomorrow, they'll go shopping. The next day, Seojae was waiting at the gate. Wearing dirty white colored pedal, white shirt with a simple cartoon printed at the center, cap, doll shoes and a handbag. He saw the van approaching. Joong Ki can't wait that he open the window and waves.

"Let's go!!!"

Seojae goes inside and Joong Ki hugs her.

"Pogoshipda! *^▁^*"

"Why do we have to date?"

"My parents want to see you personally."

"What!?" She pushed Joong Ki, wearing a shovk expression.

"We will buy you clothes and transform you into a lady."

Seojae can't do anything so she calm down. Joong Ki arrows a shirt

"Thanks", then Seojae placed it in her handbag.

"Wear it"

"Why?"

"It's a couple shirt!"

"How can I change?" She glares.

In the end, the two boys head out of the car and wait. After a few minutes, they were now at the Mall. Joong Ki and Seojae wear sunglasses to hide their identity.

"My stylists are waiting. They'll transform you to a lady!"

"Whatever"

Joong Ki pulls Seojae and runs excitedly to the salon. There were three girls waiting.

"Please transform her"

"YEs, Mr. Joong Ki", then the girls bow and pulls Seojae inside. The two boys wait and entertain themselves.

After two hours of waiting, the three styliat comes out and will present the transformed Seojae.

"May I present the new Bae Seojae"

The boys stand up and anticipate for the result. They hear the first sound of her high heeled shoes. They were in awe. She is wearing a floral mesh Lace dress, it was a see through, Delicate Black Butterfly Stiletto Heel adding up a heart clasp purse. Her make up is simple, charcoal shadows shade that contrast her brown eyes plus the copper eyeliner, ginger flower for her lipstick.

"she'll have a good expression to your parents since she look clean so I just did the messy top knot bun"

"She.. looked.... perfect..", not removing his eyes on Seojae. He slowly walk to Seojae and can't believe the site, "Seojae, is that you?"