Chapter 2(a)

Everyone has a little less than two coins with fate. If you want to be occupied, you will be. But never how you want to...

Please dont be offended by any of the crazy stuff i've written- its just been written as entertainment for the story plot...

A walk down the street when your not suppose to be there is different. You try to decriminalise the whole look, but the more buisness-loaded you look, the more the locals blink and push their glasses up their noses. But Madonna Rage didnt have to put up with all that. She sat with her back to an old brick wall in a small alley way. I should stop to point out that yes, at a sillouhettes glance, one could tell years of companionship had moulded both friends alike. The code, conduct and manners photocopied but facial features photoshopped, still these two products knew one origin.

Miss Rage wore a black top and jeans, a coat was maybe an expensive necessity and took too much feeling for Madonnas stepmother too offer. Madonna being the child born to the doorstep of Mrs Throbber, tried to play Harry Potter minus the Magic and The scar from a young age. Two elder Step-siblings Julian and Alice Throbber taught Madonna to drop the Conduct and fend for herself, or just live on a fishfinger a day. Still, Madonna was definitely grateful of what the bad days had made of her. She wore her brown hair in curls. Her face was sharp and portrayed a lucky selection of genes  from her mystry parents. Her green eyes ran from left to right as she bit her lip. At least this was one thing that didnt make her feel different. Many of us know the irritance of waiting for friends. It isnt their job to teach us patience so we sit and cook a perfect verbal bullet to aim at their heads so they regret coming late or wish they came later or never.

"Dont apologise, i can tell you ran face forward into a thorn bush, fell off a wall, cracked your head and fought with a cat that stole your tongue,"

"Literally," Chianne added. The smile on her face was a different look as she walked up to Madonna and let herself fall to the ground. "You know me quite well for an enemy," Chianne whispered. The alley was narrow, with pile of junk and old empty boxes from the electronic store next door. The voices of two girls didnt pass as a normal thing in this place.

Madonna sat up straight and began,"I was getting ready for bed and as i came out of the bathroom, mum (referring to Mrs Throbber) was whispering to someone, so i got suspicious and  tried to listen," she stopped to check that Chianne had followed her in on the story. Chianne nodded without a word. She hated Mrs Throbber and didnt need extra effort to build a reason to suspect that something was wrong. " she sounded so excited, she stopped talking to dad like that ages ago,"

"Stop," Chianne sighed. "Dont tell me you think shes having an affair, its unreasonable. They're a happy couple. I thought it would be a bit more serious,"

Madonna smiled and tutted. "What did you think? She'd kill someone?"

Chianne had decide that despite all the hard feelings she had for Mrs Throbber, she was going to be a gainsayer anyways, because the image of her sexting a random man contradicted her Sundays at Church and Bible lessons on Thursday evenings totally.

"Well then today morning, there was a message on her phone that said..." Madonna was clearly enjoying the retelling alot and had caught Chiannes interest as she watched Chiannes eyes open wider to mirror back her own."They're meeting at 12 oclock at night,"

Chianne hit Earth after loosing the trance. "But Madonna, shes probably meeting a friend or someone," though her heart was taunting her failure to be open in agreement.

"But she mentioned 'Sex' Chianne," Madonna gabbled. Chianne frowned and stopped in time to catch her mouth in a 360 circle of surprise before realising the Black Porsche that had parked up outside the alleyway. Chianne glanced back before taking a cat leap over a pile of boxes,Thrusting herself through a half open door.