Chapter 9

Ignoring the thoughts running through my head I grab a crémé sweater and black yoga pants pulling them on and actually brush my teeth this time with out disruption. I hum soft Christmas tones as I brush my teeth to the beat of the song. Walk back down stairs I sit down in the bay window of the living room. Rain fell I stead of snow which made me slightly upset since I had been wishing for a white Christmas like in the movies.

"You know you can stop it. The rain I mean." I turn around to be faced with Tony. "Yeah I know. Wait I never told you about my full abilities." He laughed and sat down beside me. "You now Clint never shuts up about you. He loves to tell stories that you tell about all your adventures. Bellatrix loves them. She grew up on them ever since you first came in she always asked about you. Thought you were the coolest thing in the world."

I turn and look at Tony. "Who's Bellatrix?" He laughs at my confusion I held the pillow tighter to my chest. "She's my daughter, 15 this year, she attends a school of science and can't wait to graduate so she can work with me officially. She was only 5 when we brought you in. She told everyone at school that daddy had a villain locked in his basement. Funniest conversation I ever had with my wife."

I laughed and walked over to the coffee table and grabbed my book. "Does she still look up to me or at least thinks I'm still cool?" He throws his head back laughing his ass off. "When I told her you were going to be asked to join the avengers the first thing she did was scream and dance around my office. When she had finally stopped she looked at me seriously and said 'When I see her I'm going to beat her ass.' She's hyped about seeing you again."

I smiled at this no one was excited about seeing me since I wasn't really known around town nor was I really anywhere but home. "Tony where's my coat!?" We stopped when we heard Steve yell across the house from his spot at the door. I looked over at Diesel when I heard something metal hit the wall. Diesel was waving Steve's coat around in his mouth.

"Diesel drop it." He stared at me before going back to swinging it around. "Diesel if you drop it you can have a handful of treats." He stopped dropped it then stared me down. "It's in here Steve!"

I yelled out without breaking eye contact with the large Rottweiler. Diesel cocked his leg up and let's his bladder loose in Steve's coat. I drop to the floor whining. "No you fat shit! Steve's going to kill us!" Steve walked in just as Diesel stopped pissing. "Did your dog just piss on my coat?"

I stopped whining and looked up at Steve half forcefully smiling. "Yeah." Steve stares at his leather jacket for what seemed like forever.

"Why?"
"I didn't give him treats fast enough."
"Your dogs fat."
"I know."