idfk

Angel went inside the kitchen with Bryan in order to learn the secret formula.
"So you want to learn the secret formula" Bryan said with pure lust in his pathetic voice
He pointed at his erect C O C K and told Angel if he sucked it he'd find out. Angel got onto his knees and put his head in a bun.
Angel put his soft lips on the tip of Bryan's dick which made Bryan squirm. Angel started licking the tip while his mouth was on it and Bryan let out a moan.
Angel went deeper this time covering half of Bryan's cock. He started to so sharon lee shit the way he was sucking that shit.
Fucking gogurt.
With the help of Angel's game Bryan let out a big nut all in Angel's mouth
"Omg this is the secret recipe" Angel said with glee
Angel got up and grabbed Bryan's face and started kissing him trading cum and spit.
The absolute bad ass, hottie Christian walked in on them during their sexual exchange.
"THE FUCK BRYAN" he said
Christian decided to not even bother and just walked away to bleach his innocent eyes.
"Well that was awkward" Bryan whispered in angels ear while he moved his hand in angel's pants with a boiled penne noodle. He slipped the noodle around angels small cock and started jerking it as if the noodle was a sex toy of some sorts.
Angel and Bryan made lip contact once again while Bryan vigorously beat Angel's dick until he came a cum volcano that puts yellowstone to shame.
The boys pulled up their pants and Angel slid Bryan his number before leaving the restaurant