36

1 month later..

Jungkook's P.O.V

Tae and Jimin have improved..

a lot.

In running, they've gotten faster and can last longer doing a variety of things.

I noticed Tae's stomach toned up, but he only did certain things because he was scared of abs for some reason.

I noticed Jimin has a special skill in quickness, which we really need.

We were all upstairs in our official training room, where only me, Hoseok, Namjin, and Yoongi go to train.

Now is the time to start working on guns, fighting, all of that stuff.

Taehyung and Jimin looked around the room and I saw it in their eyes they were ready to try anything.

"So, listen up. I first want to say, congratulations to Tae and Jimin who have been working real hard. You've both been through shit and I'm proud of you guys. Let's give it up for them.", I clapped and the rest of the boys joined as Tae and Jimin smiled.

"Now, you've both moved up the stage. We're going to start practicing fighting and using weapons. And with fighting, not just slaps and punches like pussies. We're going to be using our legs and I'm going to teach you guys self defense.", I informed.

"What if I shoot myself trying to hold that gun?", Jimin asked and the boys chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure that won't happen unless you're really dumb.", I responded.

"Well i'm sorry I've never held a gun before Mr. Mafia."

"Two months and you guys still don't like each other.", Jin crosses his arms.

"I don't hate him but I don't like him. You know? The only reason I support him is because he makes Tae happy. But if it weren't for that, he can choke on my short pinky.", Jimin glared at me.

"How can I choke on it when it's short-"

"Moving on?", Tae interrupted.

"Right. So, we're going to be working on that. My father has been real quiet.. Hoseok and Namjoon are going to be looking up more shit on them so we can know what they're doing.", I nodded at Hoseok and Joon, and they walked out of the room, going downstairs to do what I told them to do.

"First, we're going to start on the fighting and self defense.", I informed.

Jin and Yoongi stood around as I grabbed the two dummies in the corner.

"Jin, help Yoongi with Jimin. I want to work with Tae by myself.", I ordered and he nodded as he went to the second dummy with them.

I walked to Tae as he stared at the dummy.

"Ok. Show me how you punch.", I stood behind the dummy.

"Umm...", he hit the dummy and I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Shut up! I'm not a fighter so I don't know how to punch.", he pouted and I mentally cooed.

"Let me help you. Look get in position like this. Keep your chin down. Have your hands kind of covering your face, like a boxer.", I showed him and he copied my movements.

"Push off with your back foot. Always keep your other hand up to guard your face, when you are using your other hand to punch someone. Quarter-rotate that jabbing shoulder when you throw the punch. And then bring that jabbing arm back to the original position.", I showed him.

He threw a punch at the dummy, and it went back.

I successfully smiled, "There ya go."

"Wait, I did it?! Yay!", he said excitedly.

"Now do a series of punches."

He continued to hit the dummy and I grabbed his hands.

"Ok, so let's pretend I'm fighting back.", I got i front of the dummy and backed him up.

"Throw a punch at me."

He widened his eyes, "I'm not going to punch you!"

"Just do it Tae."

He hesitantly threw a punch, and I ducked.

"People are going to be professionals at that. You're going to learn how to block their punches too."

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Keep your hands up. They can't mess up that face. Let's go over what we taught you."

I threw a punch at Jimin and he ducked it, and faked punched me in the gut.

"Good job Jimin! You're doing amazing.", Jin high-fived him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Ok so if they grip your arms, you use one of your knees, nailing them in the gut, or you can do it to the balls.", I held his arms and demonstrated.

He did what I said and I smiled at him, "Great."

"Go over what we learned and continue punching the dummy, with the technique too. I'm gonna go check on Jimin.", I informed and he nodded.

I walked over to Jimin and saw him kicking and punching the dummy.

"He's good. He said he used to do taekwondo  when he was really little, but he stopped.", Jin told me and I watched him.

"We're doing good boys. My father won't even know what's coming."