Part 3

Hawkmoth had taken Nathalie back up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and was now setting her down gently, careful as to not to rattle her even more than she already was.

" thank you sir" Nathalie said with a frightened tremble.

He was about to lean down and envelope her in his arms to comfort her but before he could take action ladybug and chat noir had arrived and had stepped onto the same level as them.

Nathalie had used the last bits of strength and energy she had left to leave their sight and sneak off somewhere out of their view to transform and help hawkmoth.

Ladybug and chat noir had began battling with hawkmoth and the fight was pretty much even throughout the time.

"Why did you save her?!" Ladybug had said surprised.

"All I want are the miraculous, no matter how badly I want them, I will never endanger an innocent persons life!"( rich coming from you Gabriel )

Nathalie had transformed and was on the platform below them, she was getting ready to send a senti-monster out to help hawkmoth and secretly she hoped this time would be the last and that it would actually work.

She had sent the senti-monster up to go and capture the superheroes and defend hawkmoth, but unfortunately, even though it caught them off guard, they had easily defeated and captured its amok.

Nathalie had no other choice and had decided to jump up to the same platform they were all on and face the heroes head on alongside hawkmoth.

The heroes and the villains were now evenly matched, they had been battling it out for quite some time now and they were beginning to be able to pick up the slight change in mayuras demeanor. Mayuras energy and accuracy was decreasing at a rapid rate and she was beginning to feel the effects of the miraculous caving in on her lungs and slowly beginning to shut down her body.

Ladybug had made a lunge for hawkmoth, and Mayura, using the last bit of energy she had left, had deflected it by using her fan, but unfortunately she wasn't fast enough to dodge chat noirs baton, and he had trapped her in a tight hold with the cold metal pressed up against her stomach and holding her back from doing absolutely anything.

Chat noir had called out his cataclysm ready to strike at ladybugs command.

"Give us your miraculous hawkmoth, or your pretty bird gets it" chat noir had threatened.

"Let her go!"

"Don't worry about me" mayura had said with a slight fragile tremble echoing throughout her voice.

"No mayura, you are way more precious to me than some old magical stone" said hawkmoth as he calmly walked over to ladybug and chatnoir  and lifted his hand to his chest where the butterfly brooch was resting.

Just as he was about to place his hand over the miraculous and pluck it off his tight purple suit, he had swiftly dodged ladybug and chat noir and made a run for mayura and had loosened chat noirs grip and had managed to grab her and run off,over the Parisian rooftops before the heroes could even process what had actually happened right in front of their eyes.

TIME SKIP

Once mayura and hawkmoth had arrived safely and unharmed back at the mansion, mayura had detransformed and turned back into Nathalie.

"Thank you sir, you saved my life" Nathalie said still a bit shaken up.

As she was beginning to walk out the lair she started to look a lot more paler than usual.

Before Gabriel could even think straight and detransform he had jumped forward to Nathalie to hold her in his arms just Incase she had a chance of collapsing or falling into a racking coughing fit.

He held onto her tightly for a few minutes to make sure nothing bad was going to happen, until he spoke up.

"Nathalie, why didn't you tell about that Cameron guy?"

"I didn't want to get you involved sir, forget about it"

"Did he do anything to hurt you" Gabriel said with a bit more of a fierce tone than he had expected.

"No, he tried to but I threatened to call the police and managed to kick him out of the house"

"I was so worried about you, I thought he had hurt you or done something terrible"

"Don't worry sir, that's all in the past" Nathalie said wearily.

"Please tell me If anything bad like this happens again, all you need to do is call me and I will be able to sue their entire bloodline in a maximum of 10 seconds. " Gabriel said with a tint of humor in his voice.

"Thank you sir" Nathalie said with a whispered chuckle.

"But please Promise me you will always come to me if needed"

"Yes sir" Nathalie said without making eye contact with him.

"Promise me, please Nat!" Gabriel said with desperation.

"I will Gabriel, don't worry" Nathalie said as she lifted her head to stare into his eyes.

"Thank you my dear Nathalie, I don't know what I would do if you got hurt, or even worse"

"It's ok now Gabriel, I'm here and I'm alive, that's all I could ever want"

Gabriel has stared into her eyes and just gave her a heart warming smile.

"And thank you again, Gabriel for saving my li-mph!"

Nathalie wasn't able to finish her sentence before Gabriel had swooped down and given her a sweet kiss. He had pulled her in slightly and tilted her head to get a better angle. Once Nathalie had gotten over her shock she had put her hands on his jawline and pulled him into her,  breathing in his heavy scent of personalized Gabriel cologne, it was intoxicating.

After a while they had broken apart and stared into each others eyes with a loving glint.  Before Gabriel dives back in for one last taste.

Once they had broken the kiss Nathalie had got up and sauntered away to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow sir" she said with a slight smirk

"Good evening  my precious Nathalie" whispered Gabriel

Once Gabriel had detransformed and watched her walk out, he waited for the clicking of her heals to fade away completely and then he made his way off to bed.

——————————————
That night Gabriel couldn't get to sleep at all.

He couldn't stop thinking about the totally different side of Nathalie he had seen after their little moment.

He wanted to savor the sweet taste and the soft feeling of her lips for as long as he could.

But when he tried to fall asleep his mind became clouded over with images of Nathalie.

He was a hopeless case.

Gabriel sighed and turned over to look at the clock and had realized it was nearly time to start the day again.

He got up and went to have a shower and get ready.

He almost felt a little giddy to be able to see Nathalie again.

After what had happened yesterday, would they still act the same around each other, or would it be completely different?

And as she walked in through the door, he could feel that everything was different.
——————————————

PLEASE LEAVE ANY GABENATH PROMPTS.

Thank you so much to everybody who read my second fic. I am so grateful for all of your support. I can't thank you all enough. <3 <3