Goodbye

Sasha and Tyreese take Bob to Gabriel's office to lay him down. "It's time for a reality check. We are going to DC now." Abraham says.

"Daryl and Carol are still out there. We aren't going anywhere without em'." Rick states.

"We need to get Eugene out of here. He's in danger here. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. So if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abraham starts to walk towards the door. "Hey, you leaving on foot?"  I ask.

Abraham turned around, "We fixed that damn bus ourselves."

"There are a lot more of us." I state.

"You want to keep it that way? You should come." Abraham says with anger. Rick walks closer to Abraham almost like he wanted to punch him.

"Carol saved your life. We saved your life." Rick protested.

"Well, I'm trynna save yours!" Abraham raised his voice.

"We're not going anywhere without our people." Rick tries to keep the argument calm. Abraham gets even more angry and starts yelling almost punching Rick. Rosita tries to stop Abraham as I try to stop Rick. "Hey, hey, hey! Stop now!" Glenn yells. I'm able to get Rick to back away. I look at Rick and he had a look in his eyes. I have never seen that look before. They were both giving each other the death stare.

"Do you think it's going to be any safer leaving right now In the middle of the night?" Glenn says while getting close to Abraham. "Yeah." Abraham answers and starts to turn around before Glenn speaks again. "What about tomorrow? We need each other for this. We need each other to get to DC. We can get through all of it together."

Tara speaks up, "I have an idea. If you can stay just one more day and help, I'll go with you to DC no matter what. Okay?" She looks back at Maggie.

"Glenn and Maggie too." Abraham protested.

"No." Rick says.

"Good luck then. I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here. Rosita, grab your gear. Now.... Eugene lets go."

Both of them refuse. Abraham pushes Eugene again and Eugene decides to obey. "You're not taking the bus." Rick says as Abraham turns around to leave.

Abraham stops in his tracks, "try to stop me." He states. I grab Rick arm. He was getting angrier. "Stop, you dont need to do this." I whisper. He looks down at me and look back at Abraham. Rick just ignores me and walks towards him. "Rick!" I yell after him.

I get in between them. "Rick, stop you don't need to do this. Abraham make up your damn mind." I say. This was ridiculous. "You, you stay and help us. And we will go with you." Glenn says while pointing to Maggie. Rick tried to stop them but Glenn insists. "It's not your call." Glenn says. "You stay, help us." Abraham agrees on a half a day and storms off.

____________________________________

After the argument we all decide to look for them all. We leave and go into the woods where Gabriel told us to go. These people needed to die. Rick was right, we should have finished them off when we had the chance. But it was also a dangerous idea for all of us.

Going through the woods we see nothing. No tracks or signs of other people. Daryl was the tracker in our group. Merle knew how but he wasn't as good as Daryl. I keep thinking, why would Daryl and Carol just leave like that? Merle was worried for his brother. I hope they are okay and we can just get this all over with.

We decide to make it back to the church and wait it out. We couldn't find anything useful to where they might be. We sneak towards the church after hearing talking in there. It was Gareth. He was saying all their names. They were watching us for a while. I checked my magazine. I was loaded and ready to protect my family. Judith started to cry. We needed to do this now. Rick and I bust open the door and we all start firing. Hitting each one of them.

Gareth was on the ground shot. Rick finishes him off. Abraham kills other ones with Glenn. Carl comes out and immediately hugs me. "It's okay. We're safe now. They're dead." I say in a calming voice. He was scared. Gareth knee his name and his sisters name along with everyone else's.

•••

Morning came faster than expected. After we cleared the bodies I only got a couple hours of sleep. Bob didn't have very long.

I wake up with my head on Ricks shoulder. I look up at Rick. He had Carl's sleeping head in his lap. I smile "Hey."

He kissed my forehead "Morning." He says. I get up, "Where you goin'?" Rick asks. I look down at him on the floor with his sleeping son. "I have to go say my goodbyes." I say. I turn around and walk into the office Bob was in. "Hey." He says while grunting in pain. Sasha moves away and out of the room so I can talk with him alone. "Can you promise me one thing?" He asks. I kneel down. "Yes."

"Take care of Sasha. Make sure she moves on and forgets me...... Please." He says while coughing. I grab his hand. I nod, "I promise."

I give him a soft smile. "Goodbye Bob." I get up and walk to the door looking back one more time. I open the door and let Sasha in again.

I walk out to see Abraham and his group along with Glenn, Maggie, and Tara packing the bus and getting ready for DC. I walk over to Rick which was up now with Carl. "Morning bud." I say smiling at Carl. He waves at me while yawning. I walk outside with Rick and Carl. Now it was time to say goodbye to the DC group. I look back to see Tyreese helping Sasha burry Bob. Sasha was so torn up.

I hug Maggie tight. "Be careful out there." I whisper while embracing her. "Always am." She says, "you too." We let go and she waves at me while climbing in the bus. I hug Glenn and Tara and wave them all goodbye as they leave to save the world.

(Edited)