Chapter 13.

A loud battle cry echoed in the room. Sabre opened his eyes to see a glass orb with a green liquid in it fly across the room straight for Golbez. Galaxy Steve knocked Golbez in the side of the face and he fell to the ground. Galaxy Steve landed right next to Sabre's head and blinked at him. Sabre sighed in relief.  "It's great to see you, Galaxy Steve."

"Good to know your alive!" He shot back. "Be happy I heard your scream; even if I got no ears."

Sabre chuckled. "Right, sorry." then he paused. The green liquid was seeping slowly and thickly through a small crack in the glass orb. "Galaxy Steve, you're leaking!" 

Galaxy Steve glanced at the crack. "I'll live, for now. It's not a big deal."

"But what'll happen if you lose all that liquid?" 

"No time for questions, Sabre!" Galaxy Steve scolded. "We have to get out of here before Golbez gets up."

Sabre nodded. "But how am I going to get out of this?" 

Galaxy Steve narrowed his eyes at the iron holding Sabre down on the table. "Oh for the love of the God of all Steves, you got to be joking!" 

The door flew open. Sabre's heart jolting, but he sagged with relief when he saw it was only Lucas and Green Steve. 

"What happened?" Lucas asked.

"Golbez tried to kill him." Galaxy Steve replied before Sabre could. "How did you find us?" 

"We heard Sabre scream." Green Steve said. "We followed the echoes."

Golbez had begun to groan as he slowly woke up. 

"We got to get out of here, fast!" Sabre said. 

"Right." Lucas nodded his head. He grabbed some keys off of the counter across the room and used it to unlock the iron clamps. Sabre sat up and rubbed his wrists. 

"Thanks." He looked up the his friends.

"Now, come on!" Galaxy Steve said. "Golbez won't be happy when he wakes up."

Sabre held the glass orb in his hands as Lucas led the way out the door followed by Green Steve only to find themselves in a room they didn't recognize.

"You got to be kidding me!" Green Steve practically yelled. 

Lucas turned a corner and the others followed. they continued that way for a while until Lucas stopped suddenly causing Sabre to almost bump into him. 

"Why'd we stop?" Galaxy Steve asked."Come on! Golbez could be right behind us any moment now."

Lucas was silent. He pointed a finger in front of them. Sabre looked over his shoulder to see. He stifled a gasp. Hanging on the wall, held by sturdy chains unconscious was Rainbow Steve.