Volleyball captain? (2)

Me and Noto pull into my driveway with her mouth wide open. She stairs blankly at my house as I give her a confused glance.

"You live here ?!?" She had asked me still in complete shock.

"Yeah with my brother" she gave me a look like she was confused in a way.

"So your parents don't live here ?"

"Well they do but there never home" I pull the keys out and open the doors.

We walk inside and we're greeted right away. My brother comes storming to the door and freezes right away.

"Dude close your mouth your drooling" I laugh as he quickly shuts his mouth and blushes.

"Okay well Notoria this is my 1 year younger brother Austin. Austin the is my friend Notoria" Noto giggles and holds her hand out to shake his.

"So do you want to go to your room and find clothes to change into for practice?" Noto said as I take my bracelet off.

"Yeah sure follow me"

We go up to my room and into my closet. She looks like she's in heaven and gets really exited.

"okay this is literally the best thing I've ever seen" she exclaims.

"Omg" she pulls out two matching supreme t-shirts and v-ball pants

"Put these on" she hands me mine and she just starts getting dressed right in front of me.

I walk away and go into the bathroom to get changed. I walk out to see Noto trying to fix her bra so I walk over and help her clasp it back together.

"Thank you" she turns back around and puts the shirt on over her head.

We wait a little while just watching riverdale until it was time to go.

"You ready ?" I ask getting up out of her lap.

"Yeah I sure am" she jumps up and off my bed and follows me till we get outside. I walk over to my other car and we get in.

"Just letting you know, there will be a lot of people here tonight

"Just letting you know, there will be a lot of people here tonight. They will also be picking team captain." Notoria says as we drive to the school.

Once we get to the school there looks to be like everyone is already here. We walk I. And all eyes fart to us. I look across the gym and see mikaylah working out... she looks really- never mind that's not the point.

The coach called everyone over to her and we all huddled around her.

"Hello everyone most of you know me as couch fields" she says looking around but then her eyes fart to me.

"Iris? Iris baker?" She says as she straightens her back and her eyes glow with joy.

"You play for the Ohio volleyball and basketball team" she gleams and everyone starts talking.

"That she does" I hear a familiar voice behind me say. I turn to see mikaylah smirking at me and walking beside me.

"Yes that's me mrs fields" I say holding my hand out.

"It's nice to meet you iris"

After about 2 hours or 3 of tryouts we all sit down on the benches with sweat dripping down.

"So everyone that was great. as you know we will be picking team captain and I think I have made up my mind" she looks around at all the girls before finishing.

"And our team captain will be.... ms.baker" I smile as everyone gives me a high five. I feel arms wrap around my waist and a turn my head and see Noto. Mikaylah walks over and gives me a high five before walking out the door.

We all eventually make our way to the showers. Everyone starts stripping like there's no care in the world as I just stand here in shock.

"We can just go after everyone else is done" Notoria says pulling my arm as we walk into the gym.

We shoot around for maybe an hour with laughter filling to room. We didn't notice the crowd we had behind us as mikaylah walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"So... how was your day?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, it was great. And yours?" I ask as I totally forgot I didn't really talk to her at all today.

"It was good I guess" she smiles and walks away.

"You ready to shower? Because we kinda be stinking" Notoria giggles behind me making me forget the conversation I just had.

"Yeah let's go"

We walk into the locker room and I grab an outfit I brought with me. I start stripping and walk into the showers and I quickly freeze when I see mikaylah in there. Noto walks in and smiles grabbing my hand and practically throwing me to a shower head.

_________________________________the next day

Nothing interesting happened at the shower. I took Notoria home.Cook dinner for my brother and me because I didn't feel like making my cooks work. Change and put my pajamas and went to bed .

I finally woke up at 5 and went to the kitchen where my brother was sitting on the table with his friend arguing about something. When I looked closer I realized it was Max.

"That's your sister!" He said with his eyes widened.

"Yeah and it's not like she's anything special?"He said jokingly. I gave them a death glare that made him stop laughing.

"Dude she's hot" he said with a blank look on his face Before my brother punched him.

I spun around not really caring about that conversation and grab the Bread out of the cupboard. I open up the package and place the two pieces of bread on a paper plate, and then put them into the toaster. I go to the fridge and get the butter out and quickly run back before the bread comes out. because you already know it's got to be hot whenever you put the butter on so it melts into the bread.

I stumble upstairs and grab my phone and change into my outfit. I put on a Louis Vuitton hoodie and some white ripped jeans with my Red Yeezy's to match my hoodie.

I hurry up and stumble into the bathroom and put my hair into 2 Dutch braids. Then I quickly put on highlighter and all my make up.

I decided to go on Instagram and find something to post. When I open the app I noticed that basically the whole school found my insta. Damn I got stalkers. I laughed and took a picture.

(Picture in mirror)

@IrisRiver beauty isn't everything 😴💤

@noto._.barnem:look at my girls beautiful face
@mikaylah.mkk:@noto, who said she was yours?
@tayte.C.crable:DJ wasn't playing...
@reboy.cardo:you fine asf shorty
@miya.lucker:I heard your volleyball ball captain. Congratulations

Dm=Mikaylah.mkk

...well that was some what interesting.

_______________________________

Hello everyone... I want to let you all in on something. I started dating mikaylah 😁 and it was our 1 month on New Years !!! She's so beautiful s I love her sm.

~good night fuckersss~
1/02/2020