15

I walk into Finn's apartment, greeted by both boys. Colby is busy filming so I decided to hang out with my favorite Australians.

"Hey, love." After hanging out with them I learned that's how they greet each other in Australia. "Hey, Jack." I give both a quick hug as I sit down.

"So, how're you?" He asked sitting next to me. Finn was in the kitchen making food. "I'm good, how're you?" He then looked super excited.

"I finished my song! Do you wanna hear?" I was actually super excited. I agreed as we went into his room.

He re sang the beginning for me so I could hear it when it was finished. "I've tried everything and anything. But nothing seems to work quite like it should." He sang the new part.

"Between the madness and the apathy, seems there's nothing left inside of me that's good." I hate how he said couldn't sing when he can.

"Cause I've been high and I've been low. I've spent a thousand nights alone, tryna hold on tight." I could see how much this song means so much to him.

The rest of the song was basically a repeat of what he had already sang but it sounded pretty good. "Jack, you need to upload that on YouTube." I honestly tell him.

"Are you sure? I don't know if I should." He shyly told me, his face had a pink tent to it. "Yes! And Colby can help you set it up." He looked so happy.

"Guys, let's go do something." Finn said walking into Jack's room, ruining the moment. "Like what?" I ask as he shrugged.

"Wanna prank call random food chains and make them talk to each other." He suggested as I looked at Jack. He shrugged so I guess we're doing it.

I've told the boys everything that Colby's done for me so they're being super supportive. Finn wasn't too happy at first but he's slowing accepting it.

We move to Jack's bed and pulled our phones out. We decided to call two Pizza Huts. We were using my phone and Finn's and as we called, I got nervous.

They ended up answering at the same time. "Will this be for delivery or carry out?" The one on my phone asked.

"Yeah, are you calling for delivery or carry out?" The one on Finn's phone asked. We were all trying our hardest to not laugh.

"Sorry what?" Mine asked confused. "You ordered for Pizza Hut right?" Finn's asked as they were both confused.

"I am Pizza Hut." Jack started laughing but I slapped his arm so they wouldn't hear him. We then hung up our call and instantly started laughing.

"He said, I am Pizza Hut!" When Jack imitated him, he did an American accent.

"Imagine working at Pizza Hut and you're like, 'yeah do you want take out or delivery?' and they're like 'I am Pizza Hut.'" Finn joked making us laugh harder.

That's when we decided to do another one just for the hell of it cause it was fun. We called them, and luckily, they ended up answering.

"Hi!" My guy said as Finn's told him hi back. I can tell that this one is gonna be funny.

"How's it going?" Finn's person asked, just carrying the conversation on. "It's going good, who've I got here?" My person asked making us hold our laughter back.

"This is Andrew." So now we know that Finn's person is named Andrew. "Hey Andrew, how've you been?" My person asked.

I was trying so hard not to laugh it was crazy. "Great how're you?" They should become best friends. "I'm good, just hanging out doing some paperwork." I wanna know what my guys name is.

"Hey, what can I help you with?" Andrew asked being a good worker. "You called the Kennedy surf shop, is that who you wanted, Andrew?" My guy asked.

"I didn't call anybody, you guys called me." Now it's time that they're gonna get confused.

"Oh well that's weird, the phone rang and I picked it up and hit the button so there's a gremlin in there somewhere." Jack had a pillow in his mouth to keep from laughing.

"Dude yeah, the phone was ringing on mine and I just picked it up." How're they not mad about this?

"Oh that's crazy. What's your phone number?" My guy asked Andrew as Andrew started telling him his number.

That's when the other guy started giving his number as we silently laughed. "Alright Andrew, I'll talk to you soon I think." My guy said catching me off guard.

They said goodbye and hung up causing us to roar out in laughter. "Call him again and be like yo you said you would talk to me." I joke to the boys.

"You trying to catch a surf this weekend?" Finn joked acting like he was on the phone with him. "Are you close by? No." Jack joined in as we all laughed.

"This was strange, there's a little gremlin in here." I say repeating what that one guy said. This was a good laugh.

I hadn't had a good laugh like that in a while. That night, when I was laying in bed, I couldn't sleep. I had this thought in my mind, and it was Colby.

I couldn't stand not being with him. There's just something about him that I'm attracted to. That's when I couldn't handle it and got out of bed.

I threw a sweatshirt on with some shoes and walked out of my apartment. I knock on Colby's door and wait for him to answer it.

I should've checked the time before I came over here cause when he answered it, he looks super tired. "Are you okay?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"Colby, I want you in my life. I wanna be with you." He looked like he heard me wrong. "What?" He asked looking down at me.

"I can't stand not being with you, Colby. I need you."