The 'Get Together'

(Nobodie's POV;)
The game finally ended as everyone went back to there dorm rooms. Rantaro felt a little down because his beloved one Kokichi, friend zoned him. He lays down on his bed and just stared at his wall as tears fell down his face. He tried to stop himself from crying, "A-After I-I.." he couldn't even say a full sentence. Tears were running down his face then he heard his doorbell ring. He wiped all his tears and quickly ran to the door and answered it. "H-Hello?" He saw Kokichi and greeted him.

(Kokichi's POV;)
I feel like it's too late,what would happen if it is. I looked up at him and saw his face, he looked like he just stopped crying from something. "I-I wanted to say sorry.." I said to him as the truth. "It's fine" Rantaro said to me as he scratched the back of his head. "I-I dint mean to-.. do that..-" I was careful with my words, I didn't to want him to feel really bad about himself..

(Nobodie's POV;)
Rantaro invited Kokichi in so he could sit and talk with him for a few. They both talked about each other, so they could know each other more. After a while, maybe 30 minutes, Kokichi said this to Rantaro, "R-Rantaro.. Do you l-love me?" Rantaro then blushed not as much but not to little. He then replied saying, "Of course I love you! I have loved you for 4 years!" After those words Kokichi's blush went from faint to dark maroon.

(Rantaro's POV;)
I don't know what I just said.. Was it the right thing?? Yes. I think it was, I trust my gut on this. I looked down at his beautiful sparkling eyes and went in for a kiss. I didn't know what I was doing but I couldn't stop myself. I felt Kokichi grab my shirt and kiss me back. As he grabbed my shirt I pulled him by his waist. After a solid minute our kiss came to an end, I missed his his lips they were so soft and smooth. He was a really good kisser, in my opinion. I slowly lifted his shirt and I couldn't resist it so I kissed him again, his lips tasting like sweet butterscotch. I heard the door ring and I put his shirt back down, letting go from the kiss. Telling him to hide I went to the door, answering it I saw Keade. "Hey Rantaro, I kinda need help with my homework. I'm such a dummy so I don't know anything, haha!" Keade came into the room then I replied, "I- uhm, I'm actually busy right now.. maybe you can ask Miu." I was kinda sweating scared that Keade would spot Kokichi. "Oh, um. Alright, I guess that's fine.." Keade walked out of the room with her stuff.

I'm just gonna upload it right now because more juicy stuff will happen.