imagine 001

when jungkook finds taehyung's suicide note; i love you mostest

jungkook walked inside the house, closing the front door. he was stressed, as he had a long day at work and he just wanted to see his baby. he went to the kitchen and noticed there was a note on the fridge. it was new.

at the top of the paper, the heading said suicide note and jungkook's eyes widened. it was taehyung's child-like handwriting, he knew it well.

jeon jungkookie,

hi daddy. i'm sorry i had to do this. i couldn't stand living anymore.. i know you loved me, but everything is getting a lil too much for me... i just didn't have the right words to tell you how i was feeling. by the time you'll read this, i'll be gone. thank you for everything jungkook, you've made me the happiest these past two years, but nothing can phase my depression. i'm sorry. i love you so much kookie, if i don't make it, please remember that. if i don't make it, keep mr. leo and cuddle with him every night. take good care of my lion for me while i'm in my new home. but.. i guess this is goodbye, i love you mostest. i'll see you later.

jungkook finished reading the note and instantly ran to their shared bedroom, finding taehyung in the bathroom, hanging by a noose tied around his neck, his arms covered in cuts.

the sight was horrifying for jungkook. he had just lost his entire world.

"tae, baby, no!!" he shouted in panic, getting taehyung out of the rope, holding him in his arms and immediately calling 911.

he got done on the phone with 911 a few minutes later and started sobbing.

"this is not what i wanted to come home to, baby.."

"don't leave me, p-please." he managed to choke out, before hiccups started coming out of his mouth from how much he was crying.
•••
jungkook sat on the side of the hospital bed, next to taehyung's pale body. the machines were still beeping well, but his breathing was very unsteady. all the oxygen in his lungs got trapped when he tightened the noose around his neck.

jungkook grabbed ahold of taehyung's hands, and rubbed the side of them with his thumb. he knew taehyung loved that. he knew everything about taehyung, he knew his favorite movie, his favorite food to eat, his favorite drink, his favorite holiday, his birthday, his favorite stuffies, the names of every one of them too, his favorite color, he knew what taehyung liked, didn't like, he knew absolutely everything. kim taehyung was his entire world.

now, jungkook was still crying. they had to do emergency surgery on taehyung since the attempt was really dangerous. he couldn't believe that his baby tried to take his life.

another hour passed, and taehyung still hadn't woken up. jungkook was starting to lose hope, until taehyung's eyes slowly opened. jungkook's smile was wider than ever, "you're alive.." he said, crying, but from joy.

he pulled taehyung closer to him, and kissed him, tears streaming down taehyung's face. jungkook looked at him and rubbed his shoulders, planting butterfly kisses all over him, trying to calm him down.

"i-i'm sorry," taehyung finally said, burying his face into jungkook's shirt. jungkook smiled slightly, and held taehyung close.

"baby boy.."

"i'm not mad. i'm not disappointed and i don't want you to think that. i'm just upset that you didn't talk to me, you know i'm always here for you, yeah?" jungkook said, kissing taehyung again. taehyung nodded.

"if i lost you tonight, baby, i'd lose myself. words can't explain how much i love you and how much i care about you, if i lost you tonight... i'd be losing my everything. i'd be losing my entire world." taehyung smiled.

"i love you, baby boy."

"daddy?"

"hm?~"

"i-i love you more."

jungkook chuckled and leaned down to kiss his baby again.

"i love you mostest."