Part 17 - New friends

I woke up with Jisung beside me. It was a school day, but I didn't feel like going to school so we decided today we won't go anywhere, at least now.

2.p.m.

All day we've been laying around the bed. Jisung even made us breakfast in bed. We were planning to spend the day lazily in bed until Jisung got a phone call. It was from Chan.

"He probably wants to know why I wasn't in school today."

" Pick up and put it on speaker."

He did as I said. As soon as he picked up Chan started to talk.

"I know you're very busy, now that you have a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you can not go to school!"

"Hey Channie."

I said and suddenly his mood changed and we heard a soft:

"Hey!"

I heard the rest of the boys laughing in the background.

"So we were planning on going to the  festival, you know it will be just these 3 days."

"We will think about it!"

Jisung said as he ended the call and threw the phone back on the shelf.

"But what if I want to go with them?"

He looked surprised about my question.

"Why?"

"They're  your friends, I want to be friends with them too."

He smiled. Then he got up, took his phone and went in the kitchen. While closing the door. I was curious so I got up and ran to the door. I quietly listened. He called someone.

" Hey, Chan we will go with you, but please be nice to her."

I jumped up and ran to bed. I pretended to be on my phone. He walked in and sat next to me.

"We're going with them."

I jumped up and hugged him.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Later that day

We were in the car with the boys. They turned out more fun than I thought.

"I'm glad you joined us. I know it feels weird because of our past, but I really hope we get along"

First we ate, then Hyunjin dragged me to dance, he is a really good dancer. While we were dancing I saw Jisung staring at us and told Hyunjin about it, we both laughed.

We finished dancing, cause someone looked really pissed. I came to him and hugged him. He started to smile again. The night was amazing, we had so much fun. And the more closer I got to them, the friendlier they were to me. I felt like I have a new family.

"I hope you had a great time today."

"Yes! I sure did!"

They're really good friends.

Posted the next cover on my instagram story :enystraykidzz💕