VI - His Name is Gio

Valentine looked intensely at the photo Joseph produced of Gio Brando. Jotaro and Josuke stood behind him. Diavolo stood opposite.

"This... is without a doubt, Gio Brando."

Jotaro pulled the brim of his hat down. "That bastard..."

Josuke scowled. "Yeah, that's him..."

Gio - who Diavolo knew as Giorno - was dressed like his father, Dio Brando. He idolized his father to the pointed the he emulated his hairstyle and outfit... there were a few differences, however. His jacket opened in a similar heart shape to the outfit he wore in Diavolo's world, and the heart emblems were replaced with ladybug brooches - again, the ones he wore in Diavolo's world. He also lacked a headband.

His face, however, was undeniably that of Giorno.

"How can we figure out where he is through this photo?" Diavolo asked.

"I can determine where he is through the details of this photograph. I have extensive knowledge on details of the all the worlds. I can pinpoint his location given the details here. Jotaro." Valentine turned to Jotaro. "Your Star Platinum has precise vision as well, correct?"

"Yes."

"Then I need your help. Use your Stand to determine what's in this photograph."

"If you insist..." Jotaro said, summoning Star Platinum. It looked intensely into the photograph, and Jotaro closed his eyes, receiving the information from his stand.

"Hmm..." Jotaro hummed. "There's... a person. A man. He's a black man, white white hair cut into a strange pattern. He's wearing... a priest's uniform. It's... Enrico Pucci!"

Jotaro opened his eyes. "Enrico Pucci... Dio's most trusted comrade. He raised Gio in Dio's absence."

"I know of Enrico Pucci... what is his stand?"

"Whitesnake."

"Is it summoned?"

"No."

"Then you don't know it's Whitesnake!" Valentine shouted. Jotaro's expression remained firm.

"Ah... I'm sorry. I should explain. Enrico Pucci could be the user of one of three Stands: Whitesnake, C-Moon, or Made in Heaven. If he has Made in Heaven, the situation is now infinitely more complicated."

"His stand isn't summoned here. Old man." Jotaro turned to Joseph. "Use your Hermit Purple to take a photo of Enrico Pucci."

Joseph nodded, and Valentine produced another camera. Joseph raised his hand over it.

"Hermit Purple!"

He smashed the camera, producing a photograph of Enrico Pucci talking to Gio Brando. Behind Pucci was a white stand with a clock on its face and vines wrapped around its elongated head. Attached to its torso was the head of a horse, and its legs were the front legs of the horse.

"That... that is Made in Heaven... Enrico Pucci's most powerful stand, with the power to speed up time." Valentine rubbed the bridge of his nose. "He has Made in Heaven..." He suddenly punched the wall of the White House, scowling.

"His Made in Heaven is surely no match for my King Crimson Requiem. I can simply prevent him from activating his ability."

Valentine took a deep breath. "Of course. Forgive me for my outburst. Anyway, Jotaro... please, look for more details."

Jotaro nodded, closing his eyes again. He had Star Platinum look at both photos this time.

"The sky is totally dark... no stars, just a black void."