4.

Now Playing

"You have always been enough."
-unknown
————————————————-

"Hazel you almost ready!" Harlow shouted from down the hall

"Hazel you almost ready!" Harlow shouted from down the hall. The two best friends were getting ready for the game that was at school. It was five-fifty five, and school was closed during the day due to it being reconstructed upstairs and downstairs.

"Y-yeah, almost." Hazel huffed. She was trying to pull up her high waisted jeans. She jumped up and down growling like a chihuahua. They fit her okay but they were just tight around her ankles.

"You okay?" Harlow asked peeking her head in the room. When she saw what Hazel was struggling to do she laughed covering her mouth. "Dang Hazel, you sure they fit?" Hazel had her shirt tucked underneath her chin. She had finally got her pants up and now she was buttoning it.

"Yep." Hazel slid on her Plus Slogan Print Drawstring Hem Sweatshirt, and her black fur slides. She walked over into the bathroom to fix up her edges.

"What are you gonna do to it, that I haven't already?" Harlow scoffed playfully with her hand on her hip.

"Um, I was just gonna re-due my edges. They look a hot mess girl." Hazel informed looking in the mirror at herself. "Can you hand me my gel, please?" Harlow nodded with a "I sure can" and retrieved the gel and her pink tooth brush.

Hazel thanked her and opened the top, looking at the half empty tub of gel, Hazel would need to buy another tub soon. She took the toothbrush dipping it in slightly not to swipe too much.

"You think, Micah gonna be there?" Hazel laughed to herself. She twisted her face up and then shrugged.

"I don't know. We'll have to find out, now won't we?" Harlow nodded typing away on her phone.

"You think Tyree gonna be there?" Harlow asked. Hazel rolled her eyes. How would she know? She didn't have super powers.

"I don't know girl. Why you asking so many questions?" She looked at Harlow through the mirror. She was almost done with her edges. One more swipe and she would be finished and then she'd start on her makeup.

"Dang my bad. Never mind." Harlow snarled walking out the bathroom. Hazel shook her head and turned on some music to kill the dead silence in the room.