1. The Big Day

Beep beep beep
Beep beep beep
Beep

Oh shut up you stupid alarm clock!

Hi, I'm Y/N, and as you can see I'm not a big fan of mornings. But it's all okay because today is one of the biggest days of my life.

Today is the day that I have been counting down for months, it's finally here!! Today, I get to go to New York City by train to go see my favorite K-pop group of all time, Monsta X!! I have my stuff all packed and ready to go, and I'm just so beyond excited.

Ring ring ring

Y/N: Hello

D: Hey sweetheart, you all ready to go?

Y/N: Of course! What kind of question is that?

D: I suppose you have a point. Look, I stuck a little something extra for you in your mailbox in hopes you would get it before you leave today. Enjoy!

Y/N: Thank you what...

Click.

Oh? Well that was strange. When did he even stop by? Oh well, I guess I'll just go see what it is.

I walk outside and open my mailbox, and there is an envelope in there with my name on it. I take it inside, open it up...

There is a 50$ Starbucks gift card in here!!
And there's a note...

Y/N, I know this wouldn't be a New York trip without coffee, so I bought you this. Hope you get some use out of it while your there! Also, Your mom and I are expecting lots of pictures and videos while you are there. Have fun!

Wow, this has been the best birthday present ever and I haven't even left yet!

I go back to my room, get the clothes and go get in the shower.

15 minutes later

I'm back in my room, and I see the time,

8:05 am

Oh shit, my train will be at the station in 10 minutes! I have to go!

I grab my bags, lock up the house, and immediately run out of the door to my car. How could I have gotten so caught up that I didn't even see the time!

~~
Well that's the first part of this story! Idk what I'm going to do with it really but I have a feeling that this will be actually pretty good, not to toot my own horn or anything. I hope you all enjoyed it!