Tour bus

(Your Jacob sartorius's sister)

I wake up to my sister barging in my room "Y/N! Wake your ass up!" She throws a pillow at me. "What Coraline?" I put my pillow over my head "dont make me get Jacob in here" I sat up "I'm up!!". "Ok good, get dressed then come to my room" what the hell? "Ok" she leaves my room and I get dressed. I go into her room and see her in the bathroom, doing her hair. "Why the hell did you wake me up like-" she puts her curling iron down and looks at me. "You're going on tour with Jacob today, remember?" I looked at my phone "its 9 am!! I could've had at least two more hours of sleeep!". She shakes her head "you and Jacob have to go to-" she smiles "Payton's house around 12 to get on the bus" she pulls me into her bathroom. "What are you doing?" "Making you look nice for Payton" I walk out of the bathroom "I'm not going on a date with him, besides he doesn't like me back s-". Jacob comes in the room "so what are we talking about?" he said in a girl voice. I shake my head and laughed "nothing, dork" I went back into my room,packed my suitcase, went downstairs and see Carson. "Hey Carson, waiting for Jacob?" he turns around "hey Y/n and yeah". Jacob runs downstairs and sees me talking to Carson "hey Carson, I'm almost ready". Me, Jacob and Carson went over to Payton's and knocked on his door. "Try not to blush when you see him Y/n" I smacked Jacob's arm "shut up!". Payton answered the door "hey guys, come on in!" We went inside. "The bus is here!" We all went out and got on the bus. I was gonna sit down but someone grabs me from behind and pulls me back. "What the hell?!" I turn my head to see Chase "God damn it Chase! You scared me" he laughs "sorry" he puts me down and I sit down next to Avani. "Hey" she turns her head "oh! Hey y/n! I didn't think you were comin' " I smiled "well surprise!" She smiles. We look up to see all the boys doing a tik tok to the song 'one wish'. Avani looks at me "wanna crash it?" I nodded and we went behind them and started dancing. In the middle of the tik tok Payton sees me, picks me up and runs off camera with me. Everyone was laughing, I looked at Payton "really?". He smiles and puts me down "why do you and Chase like picking me up?" "Your reaction is cute..that's why" I turned red. Me and Avani sat back down, Avani starts freaking out "oh my- did you see the way he looked at you?!" I covered my face. We arrived to the hotel and I checked in. The man checking everyone in looked at me "name please?" "Y/n Satorius" he smiles "you're Jacob's sister, huh?" "Sadly" I said jokingly. He laughed "ok your in room 231...looks like you have a roommate with you" he said as he gave me the key card. I grabbed my stuff and went to the elevator "who's my roommate? I should've asked him". I got to my room, opened the door and put my stuff on the floor "I need coffee" I went to the coffee machine and heard the door opening. I turn around to see Payton, he looks up to see me and smirks "guess we're sharing a room". We listen to music for awhile, Payton looked at me "do you want to go swimming?" "sure" I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom to change. I put on my black bikini and walked out of the bathroom to see Payton already in swim trunks, with a towel around his neck "ready?". I grabbed a towel "yeah, let's go" I left the room and started to blush. "Stop blushing Y/n! I understand that he's shirtless but-" I said in my mind but, got interrupted by Payton waving his hand in front of my face. "You ok?" "Yeah..sorry I was thinking about something". We went to the first floor and into the pool area, I look over to see Avani and Jackson in the hot tub. We put our stuff on a table, I put my feet in the pool and Payton dived into the pool, splashing me a little. He comes back to the top and shakes his hair out of his face "holy shit it's cold!" I laughed "that why I'm not getting in". He pushes his hair back "oh yes you are!" Payton swims to me "no!" I tried moving away but he got me and pulled me in. I got to the top of the water "Payton!" He laughs "sorry, I had to!" I smiled and splashed him "oh it's on!" He said as he splashes me. I moved away but Payton swims to me and grabs me "Let me go!" I teased, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "I dont think I will" "Payton? Y/n? " Avain and Jackson looked at us "we've been spotted...." Payton whispered. We get out of the pool and Jackson looks at us "Payton! Y/n! Come in the hot tub, it's warm!" I walked into the hot tub, step by step and sat down. I sighed to the warm water touching my cold skin. Payton comes in and sits next to me "you guys going for a swim before bed?". Payton looked at Avani "yeah...it was really boring in our room so I thought we might go swimming" "same with me and Jackson". Me and Payton went back to our room,I showered and got ready for the night. I was laying in bed and heard Payton singing 'marry you' in the shower....god I loved his voice. I look up to see Payton in grey sweatpants and his top half still wet, I think I stared at him with heart eyes... "Y/n, have you seen my phone?" I snapped out of it. I remembered it was by the sink, went to the sink, grabbed his phone and gave it to him "oh you found it, thanks!". He takes his phone,held it for a couple of seconds only to put it down on the table "actually, can we talk about something?". We sat down on his bed while he talked "so, I like this girl but some of my friends like her too- I don't know what to do...." my heart broke.... "Payton if she doesn't like you, she's crazy. You're so caring,kind,loving,loyal and honest. Everyone loves your personality, it's dorky and cute, any girl would want a guy like you....so if she's here-". My voice started breaking, knowing it wasn't me...but I wanted Payton to be happy. "Go find her, gently grab her hands and tell her. Tell her how much she means to you and if she doesn't like you back...she doesn't deserve any more of your time" he looks at me "ok". He gently grabs my hands "I like you Y/n. Every time we are together you make me smile, your always there for me whenever I need someone...you mean everything to me" I froze "wait-". He chuckles, "are you joking?" He looked at me then at the floor "no...when we were swimming and I had you in my arms, my heart started pounding.." I started blushing. "Payton, look at me..." he looks up into my eyes "I like you too..." he slightly smiled "wait are you serious...?" I nodded. Me and Payton just sat next together and watched what ever was on TV. Payton looks at his phone "Is it ok if Jackson and Avani come to our room? They want to hangout with us, it's ok if you dont" I honestly just want to be in his arms but I can't tell him that...I dont want to screw something up "sure". Couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered "hey guys!" I let them in and we all sat down on the beds. "So, we came here to tell you guys something" Avani if you tell me you're pregnant, I swear-. Avani looked at me "me and Jackson are dating" she grabbed Jackson hand and he smiles at her."Aww, you guys are cute!" In the corner of my eye, I see Payton looking at me with a cute smile on his face. We talked for awhile "well we better go, we all have to wake up early" they waved goodbye and left. "I have to ask..." Payton lighty pushes my face to look at him "Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" A smile came across my face "yes" he smiles. "Can I have a cute cuddle buddy for the night then?" I chuckled "yes..." he read my mind I swear. We layed down and Payton pulled me into his arms "you so cold!" He pulls me closer to his chest, I turned around and faced him "your really warm.." I closed my eyes and felt him kiss my forehead "goodnight".

(Sorry that this was so long!)