He holds me in his big arms-

Kirishima pov:
(Christmas special 1/2)

It was reaching towards Christmas, my favourite time of the year! You spend it with family, Christmas dinner, snow, lights that light up the normally bland neighbourhood. Hot coco! Christmas trees! Candy canes! Christmas is always something I look forward to, and this year I'm excited that I'm spending it with kat!

Well, kinda spending it? Today we're going to get a Christmas tree for the dorm! It was my idea, kat just kinda rolled his eyes, but we're doing it!

"Are you seriously sure this is the one?" Kat looks at me with the expression of 'seriously?.' I just smile at him widely before nodding my head rapidly. "Yes!" I shout before picking up the tiny baby Christmas tree. He just sighs before helping me. "But it's so damn small." He says grunting as he moves it to Minas car who is also picking a tree. "But it's so cute!"

We place it in the open part of the truck. "Oh! We also need to get lights and stuff like that.." he just grunts before folding his arms over his chest. He looked like eskimo, he wore a big black trench coat and a beanie over his head with a huge scarf that covered most of his mouth. As well as that he also wore black thick gloves. I just chuckle at him before turning to Mina who was running over with two guys who were carrying a tree walking behind her.

"That's one big tree.." I say in awe. "Obviously! Go big or go home.. yours is so small.." she says laughing and pointing to the tiny tree in her truck. I gasp dramatically. "Don't insult our son like that!"

Katsuki blinks before looking over at me. "I never agreed to be a parent asshole." I just laugh and help Mina with the tree. "Mistakes happen dude.." I say smirking at him. He grunts before rolling his eyes. "You're a mistake.."

I laugh. "Awh.. you're so cold.. literally." I point to him shivering a little. "Shut up!" He shouts before looking away.

"Okay boys.. stop with the flirting you're making me feel lonely as fuck.." Mina whines along with a giggle as she quickly jumps into the car. I hear Katsuki grumble curse words under his breath. I laugh a little before calling him to get in the car as well as myself jumping in the back seat.

We made it to the mini Christmas store down the street, a little old lady sold lights and ball balls there. She also sells hot coco so we decided to kill two birds with one stone and get hot coco as we shop! We all marched out the car and into the store, me and Mina chatting while katsuki looked relieved to be in the warmth of the shop.

Mina squealed as she ran over to the old woman who was selling coco down the end of the store. Mina apparently knew her and came in here often to get her coco, as she said it's the 'best'. Personally, my mums hot coco is amazing so it'd be pretty hard to beat. I look over at katsuki who's removing his scarf and gloves. "Come on..!" I say smiling while grabbing his arm and dragging him over to the counter.

"Hello dears.. hot coco for you both too?" The old woman smiles softly at us both as I nod, taking out how much money was needed for both the hot cocos. "What the hell are you doing? I can pay for myself asshole.." katsuki mumbles. I chuckle a little before handing the money over to the old woman at the counter. "Well.. I wanna buy it for you okay? Can't I spoil you a little?" I say laughing. Katsuki looks a little taken back by my comment as he punches my arm, not hard but enough to make me retreat my arm back from him.

I whine a little before rubbing my arm. "Mean!" I laugh before grabbing the drinks and thanking the lady, giving kat his and taking a sip of mine. "Thanks.." he mumbles before walking over to where Mina was, looking at the lights. My smile only grows as I walk over to them a second later.

After we picked our lights and ball balls we loaded them into the car and made our way back to the dorms. Me and kat decided to go for a red and orange themed Christmas tree, we couldn't really decided and ended up bickering about what colours better. Obviously it's red!

It was also a hassle getting minas tree up to her dorm, she had to be that little extra and get a huge Christmas tree. I mean, I'm not complaining at all. It looks really cool! After helping Mina take her stuff up to her and her roommate, urarakas room. me and kat take our stuff into our dorm, placing the tree and boxes down and taking off all the layers we had on.

I love our dorm room; because the heating is just so good. It's always toasty and warm! I walk over to the the blue tooth speakers, connecting my phone and playing a playlist of my favourite Christmas songs. I turn to katsuki giving him a flashy smile and smashing my fists together. "Great! So, I'll start putting the lights on the tree, do you wanna start getting the ball balls out?" I ask him undoing the Christmas lights from their packaging. He nods and goes to the boxes, I smile at him before beginning to put the Christmas tree together.

We did this for about an hour and a half, Putting the tree together. "You wanna put the star on?" He looks at me before giving me the star. "Sure!" I smiling as I lean over the tree and place it on the top.

We both take a few steps back after and gaze at the tree in front of us covered in red and orange ball balls, lit up by the lights and tinsel strung around the small tiny tree with the golden star right on the top.

I smile widely before wrapping my arm around his shoulders. "I think we did good!" I smile at him as a faint pink spreads across his face as well as my own. "It doesn't look as shit as I thought it was..." he mumbles as I chuckle and smile softly at him.

He looks over at me, then looks to his camera and grabs it. Getting his stand out and placing it where we're standing, placing the camera on the stand as well as setting a timer. "The old hag insisted on getting a photo.. so.. I should have asked fucking before but I wanted you to be in it.." he says most of it clearly apart from the last bit, which was said shyly. Something you didn't see katsuki do much.

My face goes a little pink as I nod rapidly. "Of course!" I run to stand next to the tree and smile widely waiting for him to join. He sets the timer before quickly walking over, I wrap my arm around his shoulder as the timer goes off, I smile widely as kat stands there with not much expression.

1..

2..

Before the last tick goes off I turn my head and give him a soft peck on the cheek. His face goes a bright red shade as the last tick goes of capturing the photo. He stutters a little. "Hey! I never said you could do that shitty hair!" He yells rubbing his cheek.

"Aw! It wasn't that bad!" I say laughing as the same red spreads across my face, making me look the same colour as my own hair. He just huffs before walking over to his camera to look at the photo. I follow looking over his shoulder. "I think it looks good!" I say grinning.

"I look like a fucking tomato.." he says with a scowl. I just laugh and walk over to the box's we left laying in the room, picking them up and putting them in a cupboard we have in the dorm.

Katsuki looks so adorable, he has looked adorable all day. As well as manly! Especially in a trench coat.. maybe he over did it on the hole Eskimo thing, I don't know if that was the look he was going for but I liked it! I look over at him, he's sat at his desk printing out the picture. I smile and giggle to myself a little.

"There's a ice skating rink opening tomorrow, we should go.." he says not looking up from his camera. I smile widely and nod. "That's a great idea Kat!"

He nods a little before looking at the photo. This Christmas is going to be so good. I can feel it.

An: wouekahsjsg! 700+ reads!! Guys that's so cool thank chu so much! It's Christmas soon and I really can't wait? It's definitely my favourite time of the year! Hopefully the second Christmas update will be up before Christmas Day. I break up from school on Friday so it should be done soon! Thank you guys for reading! <33