~Chapter 1~ (Re-edited)

Third P.O.V.

Currently on the abandon road were six slick black limousines heading towards the same destination. In the limousines each had two passengers in there, both male, but one was a prince and the other was a butler.

"We're almost there and I'm sorry we can't come with you until later your highness."

One of the butlers said to their prince.

"It's okay, we'll be fine on our own, we'll just have to see when you and the other shall come."

The blonde prince Wilfred Spencer said to his butler Claude. The limousines then stopped in front of a three story high yellow mansion, the other princes got out one by one with their butlers having their luggage out already for them in front of the iron gate.

"I still don't get why we have to be here sure our parents are talking with Sora Sakamaki, but doe we really have to live her daughters until then?"

Joshua said to them while holding bags.

"Come on Joshua, this could be a great experience with getting to know people from Japan. And you never know, her daughters might be hot."

Roberto said, earning a glare from his butler, Alberto, who was going to scold him.

"I just really wished that they allowed us with you."

Louis said to his prince, Edward Levaincois, who just smiled at him kindly.

"They just probably have another job for you that needs to be taken care of, or they'll probablyssend you guys over on a later date."

He said to his concerned friend.

"I'm just glad that they decided not to bring Alan. Who knows where he'll be in this huge mansion."

Glenn said to them while examining the mansion with Keith by his side staring intensely at it.

"We should be off then, since they just called for us now."

Luke said putting his phone away and went back to the limousines that he came from, along with the others butlers.

After they left, the princes already made their way in through the gates, with only hearing the running water of the fountain. Not noticing  that the sky was getting cloudy with grey clouds, until it started raining on them.

"It's raining."

Keith said annoyed that he didn't bring an umbrella with him, that is until it started to rain harder with a clap of thunder that the princes hurried towards the door to prevent from getting anymore wet then they already are. Roberto was already there to grab the handle to knock on the door, which resounded an echo throughout the whole mansion.

"Excuses us."

Wilfred said, going to grab the door handle, to then have the door automatically open on it's own making him and some of the princes flinch. They looked at each other and shrugged, so they made their way in to the entrance hall where they saw a huge staircase with two ways to go.

"Hello? Is there anybody here?"

Edward called out as the door closed behind them.

"This unusual, maybe nobody told them that we were arriving today."

Glenn said looking around.

"Is there anyone home?"

Keith called out as another clash of thunder went off, he then noticed a figure in another room and went towards them. Keith later then noticed it was girl with long straight hair, pale skin, with a messy uniform on showing parts of her black lacy bra and in a less graceful position while sleeping on the couch.