Chapter 3

"Jimin!" you called out to your childhood friend that was sitting on a bench waiting for you. "Hey there little diamond," the little nickname he gave you caused a smile to form on your face. You had that nickname since you guys were little, he said the reason why he calls you his diamond was only because no one could outshine your Beauty.

"Hey there shortie," you ran up to him, giving him a hug after a long time not seeing each other. It felt good to be in his arms after everything that happened only a few moments before. "Why do I get the mean nickname?" he pouts cutely, melting your heart with his face.

"Well.." you put your finger on your chin to act like you were thinking. "Because you are short," you let a small giggle leave your lips. "Oh really? I'm 5'8' and what? Aren't you 4'5'?" he laughed at you. "Actually I am 4'11' and 1/2," you turned away from him with a pout on your face and your arms crossed as if you were mad at him.

"Aw come on my little diamond, don't be mad at me," he tried to get your attention but you took that time to look back at him, making you spend some minutes scanning what he was wearing. A black leather jacket with a yellow flannel and white shirt underneath it all. He had a hat on top of his head to make his blond hair frame his perfect face but also a pair of sunglasses to hide his perfectly shaped brown eyes.

"Come in little diamond, please don't be mad at me, you know I can't handle it when you do this," he wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your right shoulder. You blushed at the feeling of his hard chest against your back and the way you felt so safe in his arms

"Ok fine, I forgive you shortie," you turned around but then realized this action was a big mistake. You found yourself tight close to him, your face at only a few inches away from his gorgeous. You were so against each other that your noses were touching "Jimin?" you said in a quiet voice.

You glanced up at his eyes, to come across them flicking back and forth between your own ones and lips. "A-Asha can I-"

"Hey Jimin," before he could even finish his question someone's voice cut him off. The voice sounded like it was coming from behind Jimin so you tried to look at the person who called your best friend.

Jimin stopped you from looking at the person. "Jimin who is it?" you attempted to get out of the man's grip but this kept on tightening around you. He heaved a sigh and let you go, to turn to the person who pronounced his name.

"What's up Jungkook?" he revealed the name of the man. He was wearing a white shirt and a beanie with gray sweatpants and timberlands. "Asha, this is Jungkook," he greeted you both to one another. "Jungkook, this is Asha my best friend."

The man named Jungkook reached out to shake your hand, so you gladly excepted it. "Nice to meet you Jungkook," you smiled with a shy voice surprising yourself. "Nice to meet you too. Geez Jimin, how come you never told me that you had a cute best friend?" he lifted your hand up to bring it to his face but without you expecting it, planted a kiss on the back it. Your face heated up with embarrassment.

"Dude, she has a boyfriend and they are engaged," he takes your hand away from Jungkook's one. "Oh...he's a lucky man," you gave him a soft smile thinking back to this morning.

"Hey, little diamond are you ok?" his voice turned sweeter and caring, you gazed up to make eye contact with him. "Yeah Jimin, I'm fine," you said to him with a reassuring smile. "Ok, so what are going to do?" Jungkook asked as he quickly changed the topic.

"We?" you repeated, feeling confused. "Oh Asha, I forget to tell you. Jungkook was lonely at his house and he wanted to come along so since I didn't want him to be all alone I told him to join us. I'm sorry," he puts his head down in shame.