Fu × Android 21(good) part 2

-Fu-

This battle was looking great! The vegeta's seemed almost matched, the goku's clashed back and forth, seamlessly getting stronger as they faught, and there's the cuties, 21s. They were 100% equal with all their attacks. Thanks to that soul boost I gave her, she might be able to win and not sacrifice herself.

-3rd person-

Goku smashed black into the ground.
"You've gotten stronger, black, but you still have a while to go. I went through hell in the Tournament of Power."
"I don't care what you've been through. All I know is I have to beat you no matter what." He flew up and him and goku posed.
"KIOKEN!" they yelled.

Vegeta clashed with his clone.
"You think you're my equal?!" He growled.
"No. I'm better!" They stepped back.
"Super galick gun, fire!" Their beams clashed and exploded and they rushed through the smoke and hit each other in the face.

Good 21 would have been having trouble if not for Fu's help. She was about equal with her evil self. They clashed and hot each other back and forth.
"What's going on?! How? There's no way you could have gotten this strong in such short time without eating others. What is it?!" She fired a candy beam, which good 21 dodged. The beam flew towards 18 and the others, but using his sword, fu deflected the beam into the ground.
"Thanks." 18 sighed.
"Don't mention it."
Good kicked evil away into the air.
Evil growled in frustration.
"I need more! MORE! IM STARVING!"

The kioken duo clashed faster then the eye could see. Blue kioken vs rosè kioken. The attacks got stronger as they both continued to multiply their power til 20×.
"Kaaaaaa" (goku)
"Meeeeee" (black)
"Haaaaaa" (goku)
"Meeeeeeeee" (both)
"HAAAAAAA!" They fired their beams as they struggled to top the other, while at the same time, they floated their ki into the attacks, trying to end it. The clash grew unstable as it exploded, sending goku into th4 ground. Black wiped off the blood from his lip.
"Now Son Goku, prepare to meet your... What the? Ah?!"
POOF

Copy vegeta stood 10 foot from the real vegeta.
"You're not bad for a clone."
Copy smirked and attempted a big bang attack before...
POOF

-Good 21-
"No! Vegeta Goku! Quick stop her!" 21 had turned rosè goku black and ssj blue copy vegeta into macaroons.
Good fired a photon wave, goku the Kamehameha wave and vegeta the final flash.
BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

"Did we get her?" Goku huffed.
"I can't see through ... Goku look out!" Suddenly, a pink and black scythe of ki impaled goku's leg. He screamed in pain before a flash rapidly hits him into the ground. Vegeta flew after but was hit in the stomach hard enough to break off his armor. He flew through the air and crashed into a mountain. I could see her now. She was flowing with an unimaginable ki. Her skin was the same color but her hair had bits of blue and pink in it. The sighs of the vegeta and goku she ate.
She appeared in front of me with a grin.
"Hehehe. Now that was and amazing treat. 9/10 for the clone, but a 10/10 for the pink goku. Mmm! I wish I could do it again." She licked her lips before punching me down. I coughed blood when I hit the ground.
"Just by... One hit...gah!" Her scythe pole impaled my stomach. It burned with ki.
"Come now. Scream for me! Ahahah..." A purple fist punched her away.
"Uh? Fu?!" I said, leaning up.
"Looks like you needed a hand." He held his hand out as I took it as he pulled me up. Goku pulled down.
Vegeta landed beside him and powered down as well. Goku said he needed time. That's where we come in.

Fu and I charged as we clashed with the Evil me. We actually tagged well. It was like Fu was reading my mind, like he knew what I was gonna do next, but we still couldn't hurt her. She had God ki and all we could do is hold her off. Fu went to use his sword, but her tail slapped it away. Evil grabbed him by the throat.
"I can tell you have dark energy flowing from you. Tons of it." She said with a smirk.
"Yeah, but it's not like I was hiding it." His hair spiked up like a super saiyan's as her kicked her back.