22.

Dally woke up later in the bathroom still. He yawned and looked down at the small dog. Johnny's breathing was very gentle as he rested against Dally's stomach. Dally smiled and picked him up gently, he kissed his forehead. Johnny's eyes fluttered open and he licked Dally's nose. His tail wagged slowly while Dally simply smiled at him. "Hey there..." he said softly.

     Johnny barked back in response. 'Are you really, Johnny..?' Dally thought as he placed down the furry bundle. Johnny ran outside the bathroom while Dally watched. He sighed a little and smiled. He got up and decided to get ready for the day. He continued to think about what he saw so early in the morning.

Johnny was sprawled out on the floor like usual, nibbling at the shark's fin. He bit down and it squeaked, he was surprised at first since he had never heard it squeak. He barked softly at the toy. Dally came out from hearing his noises, "What is it, Johnny?" He asked on purpose to see his response, Johnny's eyes widened and he turned around. His little tail wagged, 'Do you know it's me??' He thought, Dally noticed how he responded and thought again. 'I can't be so sure yet, it could just be a coincidence...' he thought, denying himself again. "Oh, does your shark toy squeak?" He asked, smiling warmly. Johnny stuck out his tongue a little at him. He grabbed the shark toy and walked over to Dally, he squeaked it again and placed it down.

     Dally smiled and picked it up, he threw it and Johnny jumped up to catch it. He barked with the shark toy in his mouth and brought it back to Dally. "You're so cute.." Dally cooed, ruffling his furry head. Johnny barked, Dally simply smiled. "Hmm... wanna go to the dog park?" He asked, Johnny did a small spin as a response. Dally laughed and went to get his leash.

     Dally came back to leash Johnny up and started for the door. They walked together down the street, while walking Johnny found a little field of flowers. He picked them up and walked with them the whole time, he hoped Dally would notice. He knew that Dally knew that he would always pick some flowers whenever they went places. Johnny trotted alongside him happily with the small bouquet of flowers.

     Once they arrived, Dally brought him into the dog park that was for smaller dog breeds. He unleashed him and went to go sit down. Johnny got mobbed by other small dogs and he ran from them as they chased after him. Johnny barked at them and continued to run in circles.

     While Dally was watching Johnny from a bench, a girl walked over and sat beside him. "Hey.." she said, smiling. Dally looked over, "Hi." He said, "That one yours?" The girl asked, pointing to Johnny running around. Dally nodded, "Mhm..." he hummed, not really interested. He played the tough and chill persona. The girl stuck out her hand, "I'm Janessa." She said, Dally looked over and shook her hand to be polite. "Dallas." He said, sighing a little. "So... you come here often..?" She asked, leaning in a little closer to him. "Uhh no... first time actually, you?" He asked, leaning back a little away from her. "I come here a lot with my dog, he's the long haired chihuahua." She said, pointing to a white long hair chihuahua with brown markings. Dally looked over and chuckled softly, "Cute." He said, Janessa smiled. "Hehe thanks..." she said. Dally nodded and went back to minding his business.

     Janessa put a hand over his resting one. "You have a girlfriend..?" She asked, batting her eyelashes. Dally didn't respond, he went on his phone. His wallpaper was a picture of him and Johnny, he didn't say anything still. Janessa pouted, "Hey, I asked you a question!" She whined, leaning against him with her chest caressing his arm. Dally felt uncomfortable. He still didn't answer. He went through his photo album with Johnny to give her a subtle sign he wasn't interested.

     Johnny noticed this and felt his blood boil. He growled a little and took off towards him. Dally sighed again, he noticed Johnny running over. He turned his attention to the dog, he smiled. Johnny locked eyes with him. He felt his little heart race a bit.

    Dally smiled as he ran over. He noticed the little bouquet of flowers. Johnny jumped up into his lap and his little tail wagged. "Hey there.." Dally cooed and smiled. Johnny barked, offering the little bouquet of flowers to him. "Oh is this for me?" He asked, grabbing the small bouquet. Johnny nodded and nuzzled his face into his chest. Janessa stared enviously at the puppy. Johnny noticed and barked at her, Dally didn't pay attention while he admired the small bouquet. 'Johnny always made these for me whenever we went out...' he thought, he smiled a little. 'It really can't be a coincidence...' he thought.

Janessa tried to grab Johnny out of Dally's lap, he bit her. "Ow! You little shit!" She yelled, grabbing him roughly by the scruff and throwing him. Dally noticed, "J-Johnny!" He yelled, getting up quickly and dropping the small bouquet and his phone which had a picture of him and Johnny kissing.

A/n: b e t c h. also sorry for not updating as much (;u;)