Chapter 4

Queen_Saldana this chapter is for you!! You've been really nice to me and really patient with me. You've been the big sister i never had and i want everyone to know this!! Bc you deserve the special attention from me to you!! Love ya! I hope you know that!!!!!💖💖💖😍💗💓💕💞💖🌹

I was the last person leaving the classroom. I said bye to Mr.Oaks and he gave me a death glare i dont even know why. I feel like this is going to be a looooonnnngggg year. Ugh. When i left the classroom someone grabbed my shoulder to stop me from walking any farther. "Ahhh i screamed. "You scared me! you almost gave me an heart attack" i said confidently not knowing who it is yet. Then i turned around and it was my crush 2 inches away from my face. I didnt know what i was thinking so i ran to the girls bathroom. I don't know why i did that. Maybe because i screamed and actually talked to him. I can talk to him i just have to be confident like i was before i knew it was him that grabbed my shoulder. I can do it i can do it, I gonna go out there and actually talk to him. Ok here i go. I told myself. Hopefully this self pep talk will work. After about a few minutes in the bathroom i walked out, building confidence, back straight, smile bright. And so i walked confidence to the place where i left him. "Hey" i said alittle squeaky. When i looked at him he was leaning against the wall beside Mr. Oaks classroom.

"Hey, why did you run away

"Hey, why did you run away. Do you not like me?" He said a little sad his head hanging down looking at his feet. I tapped his shoulder. His shoulder was warm to the touch. I almost got distracted. Focus laura, focus i told myself. "No its not that i dont like you, its more the opposite actually" i told him confidently while i was looking at his shoes. Then i felt a warm pair of lips on my cheek. I looked frozed. I was freezing up again. But this time i wasnt just looking at him i was also frozed up because he kissed me. Not on the lips but it still counts. "Uhhh.. Wwwhy did you dddo thaat" i stuttered looking at him. "Maybe i did it because i like you" ross said with a playful tone. "You cant like me." I told him sadly. "Why cant i like you?" He asked. "Its because if nobody likes me then why does a popular football player like yourself like me. All i am is ugly and non interesting and-" then i felt Ross's lips on mine stopping me on my tracks. His kiss felt warm and sweet then it became passionate and aggressive like he wanted me right then and there. When we pulled away i couldn't believe he actually kissed me his kiss also felt like he actually does love me. Now i know he does.

After we kissed for a few minutes which seems like hours

After we kissed for a few minutes which seems like hours. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. But when we finished Mr. Oaks was there looking at us in that death glare that he gave me after class. "Mr. Lynch, Ms. Marano!!! DETENTION FOR BOTHHH OF YOU AND NO YALL ARE GONNA BE IN OPPOSITE OF THE ROOOMM... I'll see you after school." Mr. Oaks yelled. We got jumpy. His voice carried throughout the entire hall. We turned around and there were teachers poking their nosy heads out of there classrooms which they are supposed to be teaching. "Nosy little bastards..." I muttered. Unfortunately Mr. Oaks was still beside us so he fucking heard every fucking word i said. So when i turned around Ross was to the left of me tugging on my arm and i was leaving. "Where are you going?? Bitch i got a nice surprise for you" when he said that i turned around. And BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! My body slide acrossed the otherside of the hall. And then everything went BLACK!!!

A/N
Here is another update hope yall all loved as much as i loved writing it... Much more to come😊😊😊😊💙💙💙💓💓💓💓📚