XI.

"Lloyd, seriously, its not a big deal!"

"Yes it is! You always get upset when I'm hurt the slightest!"

"That's different!"

"How?!"

"Because your important!"

"Oh, and you aren't?!"

"Kinda, yeah!"

"Ugggh! Just stay still and give me your face!"

"No! I'm fine, it'll heal on its own!"

"Kai, don't make me chase after you!"

Cole groaned at the yelling, and laid his head on Jay's shoulder "Do those two ever shut up about each other's well being?"

After school ended (which happened because they were let out early for safety reason), the gang all went to the monastary to relax and do homework. Lloyd, after finding out Kai had a black eye, dragged him to his room and the two have been arguing loudly for half an hour.

"I know, right? Like, this is the nicest/cringest argument I have ever heard." Nya moaned "If they love each other so much, they should just get together.

"May I suggest, as their best friends, and sister, we should, how you say, 'hook them up.'" Zane shrugged sarcastically, continue reading his book.

Nya, Cole, and Jay glanced at each other, and wide smirks appeared on their faces "Zane, you beautiful, weird genius! That's exactly what we'll do!" Jay said, slamming his fist into his palm.

Zane blinked and looked up from his book with a bewildered look "I was only using the term you call, sarcasm. I truly advice you do not-"

"Then its settled, we're getting my brother and Lloyd together." Nya pumped her fist in the air as Jay and Cole cheered in agreement.

Zane facepalmed and shook his head "Oh my. If you do so, please leave me-"

"And Zane is gonna help us plan everything. It'll be fool proof." Cole smirked

Zane glared at him "I did not agree to this."

"But you did suggest it so technically you did." Jay shrugged

Zane sighed, and decided not to argue. It will only frustrate him even more then it should. Lloyd and Kai came in the room, blushing deeply, and Lloyd sat beside Jay with Kai sitting on the armrest near him. Kai now had an ice pack over his eye, which was melting because of his body heat.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jay asked, raising his eyebrow.

Kai and Lloyd glanced at each other, blushing.

______________________________________

"Kai, just put the damn ice pack on your eye." Lloyd cursed, glaring at the brunette.

"Make me." Kai grinned at the challenge.

Lloyd smirked and walked closely to Kai, making sure his hips were swaying. Kai's eye's widened, and he could feel heat rising in him. Lloyd gently placed his hands on Kai's neck and slowly started to go lower, until they were under his shirt feeling his abs. Lloyd lowered his eyes halfway, and a pink dust painted itself on his cheeks.

"Please...for me." Lloyd whispered

Kai blushed deeply, staring at the usually shy blonde in shock. Since when did Lloyd become so...sexy? Kai couldn't stop himself when he pulled Lloyd by his hips, and smashed their lips together. Lloyd moaned, still feeling under Kai's shirt, and tilted his head. Kai sucked on his lower lip consciously, making Lloyd groan and open his mouth. They moaned, their tongues swirling around each other with their frustration and anxiety in the mix.