Kris's POV

"I'll be back in a bit mom!" I called to my mom before slamming the door shut and getting into my car. I started it and was on my to the mall. While driving, I listened to my Billie Eilish edgy music. I sang along the whole way. I finally came to the mall parking lot. "Shit, where the hell am I gonna park?" I muttered to myself. After a while, I finally found a spot. I got out of my car and headed inside. I walked towards the store I was planning on going to. I looked up at the sign "Hot Topic" I said and walked in.

Dark Pit's POV

"Be careful! And remember, your name is Devin!" Palutena called. "Yeah, I know that." I replied annoyed and rolled my eyes. I walked out the door and hopped in my car. After a quiet ride, I came to the large parking lot. I quickly found a good spot and got out of my car. "Okay, I'm on my way to Hot Topic" I told myself and began walking. I stepped inside and walked towards the store. I found it and stepped in. While looking for clothes, I noticed a girl checking out her outfit in a mirror. She looked up, and our eyes met, locked onto each other's.

Sorry it was so short >_<

Hope u like it anyways! More to come! Just be patient!

Love yall ♥