I thought you where supposed to be a best friend...

Steven and Spinel where fighting Steven had a trick up his sleeve.He grabbed Spinel when she tried to punch Stevenn.
"Spinel best friends don't hit each other," Said Steven with an angry face.Spinel tried to make Steven stop grabbing her stupid hand.
The pink gem Hit Steven again but she failed because Steven grabbed her other hand.Steven wasn't afraid of this gem just because
She might of almost killed his planet and sent this injector to kill him doesn't mean anything to Steven.Steven brought Spinel closer to his face and punched Spinel just because Spinel punched Steven in the heart and physically doesn't mean sh*t."That hurt you....B*TCH" exclaimed Spinel. Steven would poof this gem for how horrible she has been treating her and her family and friends but he had mercy on the elastic gem.Still Steven had never seen a gem so unique just made to be a clown or a best friend he thought for a minute until Spinel kicked his face."AWWW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SPINEL!!!," Steven screaming to Spinel."Spinel i'm trying to help you jesus christ why do i always have to fix my moms problem!!!" The hybrid gem asked himself and Spinel."Well i dont kno-" Spinel's words got cut off by a mad Steven grabbing her hair.Steven asked Spinel if it hurt."Well yes I intentionally hurt myself by grabbing my hair and hitting my self" Said the disturbed pink gem."So Spinel since I am your diamond you should obey my rules right," Said Steven with a smirk in his face."Yes my diamond... but you aren't Pink Diamond"Said Spinel."Yes I have her Gem i'm her son" Steven glared at Spinel ."Can you entertain me Spinel" demanding Steven.Spinel had no words to say she was thinking to herself saying i cant entertain my diamond im supposed to be a toy to have fun but he's way too old Steven was waiting and getting tired of Spinel."My diamond i can't do that you're way to old to be playing with a toy like me" explained Spinel."So you're a toy so i can dress you up like a toy" asked Steven.Spinel didn't want to explain everything to Steven so the pink gem said "yes".Steven was thinking what to put on Spinel since Steven had a lot of choices Steven had chose this clothe that Spinel might hate because it shows to much skin.Steven showed it to Spinel Steven looked at her toy and the toy was blushing a lot but the pink gem eccepted it.Spinel wore the bunny suit.
"So this is what you wanted Steven but it's too-" Spinel got interrupted by Steven."ITS PERFECT....I have to say it fits you~" said Steven while throwing his charm to Spinel.([sorry but] Universe charm - greg) Spinel blushed she proceded to say "My uhm Diamond you seem to be enjoying this....You're happy".Steven glared at her and then took out his phone he said "Pose" Spinel did what Steven told her."Steven you have a style of fashion but don't you have a girlfriend," Spinel asked Steven "Confused.Well yes I do-" Steven got interrupted by her pink toy."Well isn't fucked up Steven" Spinel glared at his diamond with a disgusted look.It was silent Spinel was gonna tell Steven but she didn't wanted offend him so she did it stupidly without thinking."Steven you're a Hoe,Horny, and just like your girlfriend-" said Spinel when a Slap swong by and....Spinel stared at Spinel with anger and She put a grin on her face."STOP SMILING YOU WHORE" Steven asked loudly."Can i take it off it's uncomfortable this bunny suit is Shit nigga and why do you keep this in your room.." asked Spinel."It was for.....Connie i didn't want to tell you but it fits you" said the hybrid gem while he was turning into a tomato."Yeah im taking it off fuck your mom." Said Spinel walking to the restroom."YOU FUCKED MY MOM OH MY LORD!!!" Screamed Steven."YOU FUCKING IDIOT I DIDNT SHE PROBABLY FUCKED PEARL" Screamed Spinel from the restroom."WAIT SHE DID OML PEARL" Screamed Steven."NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT" Said Spinel as loud as she could.

This is horrible