say sorry.

jiwoo probably shouldn't have, given the.. recent happenings. but he couldn't really help it. his urges lead him to send the classic "you up?" text. sure he could go wake bambam or mena but.. he craved something else. someone else.

lulu 💕| always for you, baby. what's up?

i need you right now.

lulu 💕| jin is with jackson and yangyang is with seohye. i don't really care about waking any of the others.

within just seconds jiwoo was in lucas's room. for some reason this was lucas's favorite jiwoo. a baggy t-shirt and some boxers, his hair a mess and glasses on... he looked so vulnerable. almost like lucas could make him his at any moment.

he kept his eyes on the boy as he crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around him, pressing a gentle kiss against jiwoo's lips— chuckling when the younger pressed against his thigh. "you're gonna be eager tonight..." lucas murmured, voice deeper than usual, which made jiwoo whimper.

lucas shifted around to sit up and held jiwoo up with one hand on his back, the other yanking him to sit on his thigh. "really, you called right on time... i've been needing a little fuck toy. jin is fun but... i just can't hurt her." he hummed, taking a finger and tracing jiwoo's figure. "you on the other hand... you like the pain don't you?" he lightly smacked jiwoo's thigh, thumb brushing under the hole in his boxers and rubbing over his clit. "you like daddy using you as a toy..." he pressed down hard, making jiwoo tense up and give off a small whine, gripping onto his shirt.

"y-yes, daddy! princess loves it... loves being your little whore..." jiwoo whimpered, squirming lightly under his touch.

"and your boldness... it caused us a bit of trouble didn't it?" lucas hummed, taking his fingers away which caused jiwoo to cry out. "maybe you need to be punished for that... i can't believe you'd cost me my reputation or even my job..."

"i'm sorry..." jiwoo whimpered out, squeezing his eyes shut as he dropped his head to lucas's shoulder. "i didn't think anyone could see us.."

"but they saw us, babyboy." his voice held faux sympathy, though it was enough to make jiwoo believe he was off the hook. though that relief faded when lucas gently pushed him off and walked to the edge of the bed, kneeling down and then yanking jiwoo over by the ankle.

jiwoo whimpered when he was pulled but didn't protest, allowing lucas to take control. he didn't make a sound as his shirt was taken off, followed by his boxers.

lucas pressed a soft kiss to his lips once more- sort of a.. pre-apology? he knelt back down onto the floor and spread jiwoo's legs open, beginning to rub his pussy. slow at first and with just two fingers. he didn't tease long. just long enough to get jiwoo whimpering. he grabbed jiwoo by the ass and pulled him closer, licking a stripe on his clit, smirking at the shudder he drew.

lucas pulled jiwoo's legs over his shoulders for.. better access and began his... magic as anyone who'd had it would call it. his tongue flicked around jiwoo's clit and his teeth lightly nibbled the more sensitive areas. however, he soon got bored and decided a combination of all that and tongue fucking would do.

of course, before he was even half way done with the first phase jiwoo was shaking and crying, his fingers tangled in lucas's hair. they had heard stuff hit walls and loud whines of "BE QUIETER" but neither of them cared.

lucas only stopped after two hours. jiwoo had cum.. well let's say a lot, there was a big wet spot on his bed and another on the floor and his face was covered.

lucas came up and smirked slightly at the sight of jiwoo in this state. fucked out. tired. but lucas... he wasn't done yet. he did decide to give jiwoo a bit of a break to collect himself and stood up, placing gentle kisses up jiwoo's body. "good boy... i'm gonna go get a few things okay?"

jiwoo just nodded, not trusting himself to speak. he allowed lucas to move him over to lay his head on a pillow.

lucas exited the room and shut the door, not caring that his face and shirt were still covered in what was pretty obviously jiwoo's cum and slick. he also smelled strongly of strawberries.. but it's fine. he ignored the annoyed stares he got from hendery and ten who were sitting in the kitchen and went straight to the freezer, getting a cup of ice, whipped cream, chocolate, and one of the candles kun had there. a cinnamon scented one with a red color.

he took his time walking back upstairs, still letting jiwoo recuperate. when he got back into the room he softened at the sight and almost decided to not follow through with the punishment. almost.

he set the items down on the nightstand and lit the candle. "you're pretty like this, princess..." he murmured softly, grabbing the candle and hovering it above jiwoo's body. "all worn out.. it almost makes me want to stop and just let you sleep but.. i know you don't want that.. do you?" he tipped the candle and watched in satisfaction when jiwoo tensed up and shut his eyes, moaning out.

"n-no sir..."

"mm... thought so.." lucas fell silent so the room was only filled with jiwoo's soft moans as he decorated the prettily colored skin with red, being sure to write his names out. "so fucking pretty.." he placed the candle down and got the ice, pouring the water that had melted onto his skin- making jiwoo shiver. lucas grabbed one piece of ice and began rubbing it on jiwoo's body, his tongue following behind. he left marks. light pink ones, dark purple ones. hearts, small ones, big ones.. he let it be known who jiwoo belonged to that night.

however.. lucas eventually got impatient with himself and sat up, taking off his shirt and shorts, groaning slightly as his painful hard on was exposed. he began to pump his cock in his hands, quiet grunts leaving his lips.

jiwoo watched through heavy eyes, heart pounding. no matter how many times he took it, lucas.. his size tended to make him nervous.

lucas crawled over to him and pushed in only the tip, giving him time.. no offense to anyone but the only recent ones he's had were bambam and jihoon! bambam being 12 hard and jihoon being 8.. lucas's 13 flaccid and 20 hard would definitely have to be something for jiwoo to get used to again. so he went in little by little until he was in fully and jiwoo was giving off just little moans.

he began to lightly thrust, watching the imprint of his cock disappear and reappear in jiwoo's stomach. jiwoo's moans made him go faster, though he did so gradually.

however within about.. ten minutes jiwoo was screaming out his name and marking his back. there was already a hole in the wall but lucas didn't care at the moment.. his deep moans began to mix with jiwoo's as sweat appeared on his forehead.

lucas went on for another two hours before letting go himself.. "f-fuck i can't—"

"it's okay..." jiwoo cried out as he felt lucas's warm seed spill into him.

lucas didn't pull out until he was done.. three whole minutes. so when he pulled out jiwoo was filled and spilling out.. lucas took his phone and looked at jiwoo for permission, which was quickly granted and snapped a picture for.. later references.

lucas got out of the bed and cleaned himself up, changing into a t-shirt and boxers. he picked jiwoo up and set him on the counter, cleaning him gently with some baby wipes and using magic to clean the bed. lucas put a hoodie and some boxers on jiwoo before taking him back to the bed and getting under the covers with him, holding him against his chest. "you okay?"

jiwoo just nodded in reply, eyes already shut.

"goodnight, woowoo.." lucas pressed a gentle kiss against jiwoo's temple and waved his wand silently, turning off the lights and turning on the fan. not even a minute had passed until they were both asleep.