Chapter 3 part 1

At the age of five is when I regained my memories. I know that God locked them in order not the break my mind and cause any unnecessary mental problems when my brain wasn't fully developed. It still isn't fully developed but it could handle the strain.

My memories were triggered when I witnessed two maids gossiping about me and my 'lack of abilities' when compared to my other outstanding siblings. Once the memory leaked through an ocean of memories flooded my mind.

I don't remember much of the week after that, other than being bed ridden and bombarded with head splitting headaches along with the lingering sadness from my early departure from the place that I had once called home.

After my recovery the people within the castle had put me under constant surveillance with a guard and doctor on standby. To me I regained my memories, but to everyone else the youngest prince suddenly become overcome with an unknown sickness.

It took a year to finally convince everyone that I was fine and after that I secluded myself into my private manor on the estate. Before the king died, my father, he had five manors created on the royal estate surrounding the official royal palace.

The maids of my estate were few after my 'illness' struck and I only have an butler and a few maids left. A total of five people left, but I didn't mind. The lesser the people the more silence there was.

I tried to distance myself from my siblings, but that didn't stop them, they are the most stubborn people I have ever met in both lives.

My oldest brother Alfred, is the heir but has already been handling the kingdoms affairs. At this point there just waiting for his coming of age to crown him. He visits me less than my other siblings, but his work is very important.

My sister, Aerial is a genius and she always have stuff to talk about that is always interesting. She was by my side for that entire week holding my hand. A little cold towards others and if her words were to physically manifest then they'd be made of ice.

My second oldest brother, Lichen is pretty socially awkward. Thank god for some representation in this situation or I would have thrown a fit. When he first visited me, he didn't say a word and just watched me. Which was intimidating and a little creepy. Honestly, I that he hated me until he stuffed a blue rabbit into my hands and ever since then when he comes by, he shows me magic. Barely a word in sight.

My third oldest brother, Xander is a total meathead. If he isn't talking about how epically he slayed a beast with his trusty sword then he is trying to get me to workout with him. Which isn't an activity that any sane person would subject themselves to.

   I don't know how I've survived this long but my guess would be the fact that this word has really cool magic.

"Im glad our kingdom isn't at war." I mumbled while looking longingly at the window trying to recall Timothy's face. His smile and eyes continued to elude me to this day.

I guess what they said about time and space was true, everything other then basic information is slowly washing away in the sands of time.

   "Knock on wood." A quiet voice pipped up from next to me. The nostalgic wave hit me so strong that I was stunned. One of the only maids I have left was standing there with a rag in her hand cleaning a different window.

   "That phrase?" I whispered, too quietly it appeared as she continued to clean without stopping.

   Unable to bring himself to ask again, he slowly raised his hand and knock against the window frame before walking away.

   Today isn't the day.

~~~~~~~~~~

My hands shook with anticipation. One step after another. My uneven and rough breathing echoes around me as I trudged forward through the greenery of the overgrown forest. Diving into a rather large brush I wait for the creature to pass. Holding my nose and mouth with my hands to my labored breathing more silent. Why did I agree to this?

"Artis! Artis! Where are you?! You promised to train with me! You can hide, but we will run together!"

     Are you a Horror movie villain, what's with your dialogue?! I don't want to run with you, you meathead! Tire yourself out and leave already!

     Panic turned to relief as the energetic blond ran pasted the bush that hides me. Better to be safe than sorry, I should say here for a good few extra minutes. Laying on the ground to even out my breathing I could feel my heart thumping against my ribcage. This is enough exercise for me for a lifetime.

"Hello-"

What the F-

"- my name is Alex. I will be your personal guard from this moment on. I've been assigned by Prince Alfred Von Elder to assist, protect, and support you. In preparation for your coming of age ceremony."

     A voice broke out from above me. Standing there next to the bush with his back straightened, in white clothes, knight clothes, staring straight at me. Looking at me with questioning, curious eyes. He had long ears, white hair, and pale skin. An elf.

    I looked around to make sure no one else heard him putting my finger on my lip to motion him to shut up. Hearing a noise from a distance I grabbed this guy and drag him into the bush. Right after I did that there was a quick movement that ran past the bush.

     The danger has passed screaming about training with his dearest youngest brother. I think he mentioned something about doing 100 push up and 100 laps around the royal garden.

    I shudder in horror to this guy's enthusiasm.  I can barely even get 100 minutes of peace til I'm accosted by my siblings.

   Looking at this new guy, Alex, I studied him a bit. My big bro has decided to attach a guard to me it seems. In place of a sword was a medium size staff with a yellow tinted gem at the tip of the staff. Wind user. Must have used a locator spell to find me.

"Can you get me to my house safely and undetected?"

      I asked in a demanding yet quiet tone. What use is it to be gentle when I'm being hunted. He slowly nodded, grabbed his staff, and started chanting. With that we bother were lifted into the air, above the tree line, and carried towards my manor.

      It took a few minutes to reach my manor, were I was let(dropped) onto the ground. Alex then proceeds to pick me up like a sack of potatoes and walk into the manor. Despite my protests he refused to let me down til we reached the foyer were I'm inelegantly throw onto the sofa. On the sofa across from me was my older brother, Alfred.

(Omg, I'm sorry for every waiting on me to write more. I had two drafts saved up but I ended up losing my account and I got too busy with school to try and find it again. I didn't really remember until I saw an email for 'the kind prince' and was like "oh crap")

(These aren't the most stellar stuff, but thank you from reading! This chapter has both of the chapters in then saved up. I ended up editing the first half of this a little.)