Chapter 2 - Marcus

I never had friends to rely on. I mean I went to school but all my friend.s I had wasn't really my friends.I had to learn that when people smile in your face and talk about you behind your back that is not a true friend.So at the beginning I had no real friends.Even though a lot of people dislike school but if they was going through what I'm going through they wouldn't mind to got to school. Truthfully, I really like school because of how I can actually feel like I'm a normal person in a normal life.But they're was one person, the person who I always look at when I used to be in my neighborhood.I don't know if he actually knows me but something inside took me out of this world.But his name was just so breathtaking.His name was Marcus and to me he was a shadow.Its like I see him there and then I don't but, that's going to change today.

As I was in my room admiring the things in my room I thought about a plan to sneak out of this house and look for him.I have to find him because something in my mind tells me he is keeping something and I want to find out but I'm not sure what.

As I went into my moms room I looked in the secret drawer to find wigs and make up to disguise myself.I start digging into her stuff finding weird stuff and then somebody enter into the room.

When I turned around, it was just my mom she said "Terra what are you doing in my room you have no business being in this room." As I looked at her she started thinking in a excited way."I know what you are about to do Terra you are about to kill somebody are you , I knew killing was in your blood."
I looked at her crazy like I want to say why y'all have to be so ignorant but instead I say yes, I am doing that and then I left the room.

I started to put on the makeup and the wigs that fit and as I did that I finally left the room and went out to the real world.