one

A strange feeling lurks in the shadows of my mind. My brain shivers and cold embraces my body. The previous four nights were a challenge, but, I can't seem to shake off this feeling of dread that this night will be the worst.

I grasp the keys to my car as my mind encourages me to turn back, but my body has committed to the act. The doors lock and I step out. A cold breeze passes me by. Step by step by step, I approach the door to a living hell. Thoughts, memories and experiences make my body chill as I twist the handle and step into the frigid restaurant. The silence was interrupted by a constant dripping. Drip, drip, drip, drip... My own thoughts surround my body and make taking another step a serious challenge.

I force myself to keep going, I glance around and notice messy tables, chairs knocked over, pizza on the ground and a terrible odour coming from the kitchen. The animatronics are on stage, and the same eerie sensation surrounds them. 'Foxy's Cove' is shoved into the corner of the large dining area and appears neglected. The purple curtains draped over cove give it a adventurous vibe, however the creature that hides underneath only fills the air with death and destruction.

Walking down the hallway to my office brings a familiar feeling. A chill runs down my spine as I glance at posters strung upon the walls, children's drawings of them with the animatronics. Stains and leaking water, paint the walls of the hallway. A gleaming light appears before my eyes, salvation. The comfort of stepping into my office brought sheer happiness. The smallest things can bring someone salvation when they are faced with such extreme horror.

Filled with the feeling of approaching terror, I sat in my chair, the black leather chair embraced me and surprisingly I felt comfort in such a horrific circumstance. The room was filled with mindless decor, posters of the three main animatronics, Freddy the bear, Bonnie the bunny and Chica the chicken. A pink cupcake with eyeballs that would stare me down the whole night, and happy birthday hats and streamers.

12:00am. The night has begun. I grab the tablet on the desk and monitor the animatronics, ensuring that they don't move or approach the office...