Chapter One: "Missing One"

You're a young woman with everything you could want, a loving family, a nice manor, beautiful dresses, and lovely looks. Your family wanted to find a suitable fiancée for you.
You and your family went out to dinner one night out in London.
While your family walked around and window shopped, you decided to sit at the fountain and gaze into the glassy blue water and just seem to be lost in it.
Almost like you could swim in your reflection. As you decided to stand, your dress caught on a small brick jutting from the laid brick flooring in the courtyard, you went tumbling down until you looked up to see a boy no more than your age. He was dressed in the finery of a noble with hair a mix between blue black and grey. You liked it. Though one thing in particular caught your eye,
He seemed to be missing one.
A black eyepatch covered his right eye.
"Are you alright my lady?"
His voice was like stone. Not a crack. Rock solid.
"Y-yes. Thank you." You said, trying to recompose yourself.
"What is your name?" The boy said, taking your gloves hand into his own.
"F/N L/N. And you, sir?" You ask, looking into his piercing blue eyes that seemed to glimmer with some sort of grief and bloodlust.
"Earl Ciel Phantomhive. At your service Lady Y/N." He met your gaze, almost as if he was daring you to look him in the eye.
"Young master?" A new man appeared, clad in a black suit with windswept raven hair and sharp orange eyes.
"Coming Sebastian." Ciel said, dropping your hand gently where it laid at your side.
"Till we meet again, my lady." And with that, he was gone. Disappeared into the night. Leaving you in the courtyard glimmering with candlelight. Suddenly wishing he were there again, holding you, holding your hand.