Chapter Two: "Arranged A Match"

Days passed since you and the Earl had met, but few thoughts flew through your mind that didn't pertain to him. You didn't see much, but you wanted to see more of the young man with the missing eye and the handsome pale blue hair. While Ciel was on your mind you heard a knock on your door.
"My lady? Are you in there?"
It was your maid, Charlotte.
"Come in." You replied politely, setting your thoughts aside.
"Your father wishes to see you, Lady Y/N."
"Very well." You spoke in a monotone manner, lost in the thought of what your father would want. You stood up and took your leave  as your dress flowed behind you through the hallway as you glided gracefully. You reached the double doors that marked the location of your fathers study. You lightly knocked on the large oak door. As soon as the sound was made, another sound came from inside the room. That of your fathers voice saying,
"Come in Y/N."
You pushed the doors open. Seeing your father sitting at his desk looking very preoccupied. He was a stern man who wasted his time, effort, and money on no one. He was tough to please and his ego was higher than it should be. He was Duke L/N. Not to be trifled with.
The sight of your father was an endearing yet terrifying one. You were scared of him but held him in high regard. What could he possible want to see you for?
"Y/N. I've arranged a match for you."
As he said this, he slid a photo of a young man across the desk. A young blond boy with the iciest eyes you ever saw. The bottom of the photo were words that read...

Alois Trancy

——————————————————————
Woop! Your author, Olive here. I know this is a CielxReader story. Not an AloisxReader story. This is all apart of a grand scheme I've arranged. You will end up with Ciel, but it's about the journey. Not the destination. Remember to Like, Vote, and check back for more!
Thanks for the support!
——————————————————————