Congrats!

"Hey, trust me. You're the next one" your best friend, Felix stated with a smile. He calmed you down as he saw worries reflected in your eyes. But, what he thinks is not you've been worrying of. You smiled back weakly.

"And the next one is...Na Jaena!" The teacher exclaimed while searching for your existence. Big hands are given to you, including the small sized hands of Lee Felix.

"See?! I told ya mate! This is insane!" He screamed with his Australian accent. You are still sitting next to him, don't know what to do.

"What are you doing? Go get your results up there" He continued. You got up from your seat and walked towards the stage awkwardly.

"Congratulations, Na Jaena. With this kind of result, you can even continue your study to A levels!" The teacher said with a proud smile. You then were given a microphone to give a speech.

"Uhmm, I'm Na Jaena" you started.

"YEAYYYY!!!" the only scream comes from your bestfriend Lee Felix. He then stopped when all eyes are looking at him.

"I'm so happy to have this result, all my hardworks are paid off. As a teenager, I had experienced many kind of things that teach me to be a strong girl. I'm especially grateful for my best supporter, Lee Felix"

"YES MATE GO GET IT GIRL OI OI" Your stupid best friend screamed again.

"However, I want everyone to know that I had a long journey that contains more sadness than happiness"

Your eyes then wandered to the empty seats that are written 'Na Jaena's parents'.

"Students that have their family support, eventhough you don't get straight A's today, if you don't get 4 flats one day or maybe a good work in the future, please keep trying until you make your parents proud. At least, your parents are there supporting you from behind"

Tears dropped from your eyes and the audiences started to give an "Aww".

"How I wish my parents are here, but they just don't want to come. Parents out there, give your children supports. They might not get the results that you want, but maybe they can take care of you when you're old."

You can't help but crying on the stage. Felix almost get up from his seat.

"And I decided today, I'm not going to do anything with this" you said as you out the certification back on the speech table. All eyes are on you, giving a unbelievable look even the teachers.

"I will live my life as an ordinary girl. I might be strong to live until here, but I am tired enough"

--

"Girl are you crazy?! You literally got straight A's. You can continue as A levels and YOU JUST, I MEAN, YOU PUT YOUR LIFE BACK ON THE TABLE?! " Felix blabbered while walking with you on the streets. You just keep your troll face.

"Yes"

"Oh I can't believe you Jane!" He yelled while calling you by the nickname he gave since you were little.

"Felix you're older than me at least show me an adult behaviour?" you asked as you are annoyed with him.

Sometimes you always wonder why you're Felix's bestfriend. He's weird, having a deep voice but turns high-toned when he screams and he has small hands.

"What? Are you thinking why you are my friend again? First of all girl you're literally weirder, short as hell and you eat a l---"

"Oh shut up Felix you can't sing!"

"And you can't dance!"

"You're out of mind!" you both said at the same time.

That was when everyone in the streets look at you both with disgusting faces, making you stand out of embarrassment.

"Umm we just practise our school drama" Felix lied and fakely chuckled.

"Hahaha yea, better get going! Bye!" you dragged him to somewhere else.

To the cafe they go~

--

--

"You know what? Sorry" you both said at the same time, again.

"You know my life Felix, I am almost depressed when my parents fight everyday and they nearly divorced. You think I can continue A levels with that?" you explained to him while putting down your bag. Felix sighed in understanding.

"I know I know. Sorry, maybe because my view towards a best result is ; its a life. You can do anything. But its just an odd thought" he presents you with a warm smile.

"Thank you Felix. Ever since I was little you are always there, lending me hand when I need a help. So grateful to have you as my brother" you thanked Felix.

Your life always depend on him. When you were small, you were such a scaredy-cat and always cried when you met bullies. Fortunately after you and Felix met, he started to protect you. He gives you his shoulders to cry on when your parents fight. Lee Felix is your family.

"Okey c'mon don't be sad! Let's meet Hyunjin we can play video games!"

"Hyunjin? No he's annoying!" you yelled while making an annoyed face. Hyunjin always teases you until you almost throw hands at him sometimes.

"Aww it's okay I will kick his butt" Felix grabbed your hand as you two walked outside the cafe together.

Opening the door, suddenly you bumped with someone and you fell down.

"Oh my gash at least use your eyes?!" the person looks at you angrily and left.

"Crazy boi. Might call him annoying orange next time" Felix whispered. You got up by Felix's help and glared at the reflection of the person who bumped into you. Little did you know ; he was staring too.

TO BE CONTINUED

THERE YOU GO FIRST CHAPTER! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS WHETHER ITS NICE OR NOT HEHE BTW ANNOYING ORANGE IS NOT THERE YET! 😜