Chapter 1: Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Third Person POV

"Students, we have an exchange student from Italy. Say hello to Vinegar Doppio !" A female teacher says.

The door opens and a male with pink hair and freckles enters the classroom.

"Good day, I am Vinegar Doppio. Nice to meet you." He says with moderately good Japanese.
"You can go sit behind Issei Hyoudou." The teacher said while pointing at a brown haired kid.
"Dammit, another boy." Was the general thought of the males.
"He looks cute. Hope he isn't a pervert." Was the general thought of the females.
"Yo, my name is Issei Hyoudou. Nice to meet you." He says with a friendly grin.
"Vinegar Doppio, but you can just call me Doppio." He says with a smile.
"Now you can talk with Doppio after the lesson is done. Now open your English books on page 45."

Time Skip

"That will be all for the lesson today. Make sure to read and fill out the exercises on page 52 and 53. Dismissed." The teacher said.

Everyone packed up their bags and some chatted with their friends. Doppio was just putting his last book in his backpack before someone stopped in front of his desk. He looked up and saw a timid female.

 He looked up and saw a timid female

"Can I help you ?" He asked.
"I-I am Yuuma a-and I w-wondered if you w-wanted to go out on a date ?" She ask with a stutter.
"Huh ? Eh, alright." He said with a smile
"H-How about 6 pm ?" She asks
"Great, I'll see you then." He says.

6pm

Doppio picked up Yuuma and started the date. He first took her to a restaurant and to the movies afterwards. Right now, they are walking in the park. Yuuma suddenly stops at the fountain.

"Doppio, can I ask you something?" She says.
"What is it ?" He says.
"Could you die for me ?" She says.
"W-what ?" He says while taking a step back.

She transforms into something else. Her clothes change to something revealing and she grew wings. In her hand a spear made of light appears.

"I said could you die for me ?" She says with a grin

She throws the spear towards Doppio. The spear was about to touch his chest when suddenly he disappears and the spear is stuck in a tree.

 The spear was about to touch his chest when suddenly he disappears and the spear is stuck in a tree

"Wait, where did he go ?" She says while looking around.

BAM

A red arm with a diagonal grid has punched Raynare right through her chest. She looks at the arm while blood is leaking out of her mouth. She then looks behind her and sees a weird humanoid being and Doppio. But Doppio looked different. He became taller and his eyes radiated killing intent.

 He became taller and his eyes radiated killing intent

"H-how did you..." She asks.
"How I did that is none of your concern as your going to die anyway."

King Crimson pulls his arm back, making Raynare fall to the ground. Then King Crimson disappears. Alternate Doppio then leans towards Raynare.

"I'll atleast let you know the name of your killer before you die, it's Diavolo." He says.

Raynare then dies due to bloodloss. Diavolo gets up and walks off, avoiding everyone on his way to his residence.

Elsewhere

Rias was not having a good day. The day of her marriage was coming closer and she desperately needed a way out. If not she would be stuck with that prick, Riser. She already got Issei with his boosted gear but she feared it wouldn't be enough.
She decided to then clear her thoughts with a walk in the park. Nothing was out of the ordinary until she smelled the scent of blood. She quickly followed it and discovered the corpse of a fallen angel. The woman had a hole punched right through her chest. She needed to take this issue to Sona.

After all, she needed to be able to make her brother see that she was capable of protecting her turf.

(653 words)