Part 56

MoonBaby: There were rumors spread because of this and another picture that were taken of me and a guy

MoonBaby: There were rumors spread because of this and another picture that were taken of me and a guy. To make things clear I did NOT in any way cheat on Mingi! After being cheated myself previously, I know how that feels and I wish for no one to have to feel that way. This guy that people think I did things with is an old friend from high school that happened to move out of Korea and came to visit his family and friends. We happened to meet up and catch up with life after not seeing each other after high school, he happens to be in a relationship himself and thanks to all these rumors his relationship was at risk. Luckily before anything got worse for him his girlfriend came to surprise him and we met up and had a great time. Yes she heard the rumors when she got here but we explained everything and it was all good. I on the other hand wasn't so lucky. Yes since Mingi is an idol it was by far worse on him, we talked about it after this spread out and tried to work things out but his career comes before anything and we didn't want to risk anything so for that matter we decided to go our separate ways. Yes he did think I cheated even after explaining things, but I understand where he's coming from, he has responsibilities and an imagine to maintain and all this was too much to handle. He thought about it for a couple weeks and we decided to talk about it again and conform things. After talking and thinking, we just couldn't go back to the way things used to be. At least not now.. maybe sometime in the future but who knows. I'm sorry to all his fans that I disappointed, you won't be hearing from us again about being together or anything. And I'm sorry for my supporters who liked seeing us happy together and wanted us to last. I hope you still will support me no matter what💓 and to Mingi, I'm sorry I ruined your image, I'm sorry I broke your heart and I'm so so so sorry for everything I caused you💞 I meant for none of this to happen and I hope someday we could try again. I hope you do great in life, take care of yourself and we'll as the members ok😞💞 I'm sorry Mingi!

Liked: 100,593,964

Comments disabled.