46: False Said

• chapter forty-six | False Said

The sun rays awoken the sleeping couple. Despite them being naked and the covers was only the thing that covered them up.

Legs tangled around each other, bodies close and arms wrapped around themselves. Harley slept soundly tonight, since she was all hugged up around her lover's arms. It was difficult for her, too, for the fact that she attempted to restrain from his grasps because her bladder was threatening to spill already. "Stay." was the only thing she got from J in the middle of the night, his grip around her waist tightening. She sighed in defeat and decided to keep herself from peeing on the bed.

"Puddin'—" Harley grunted, stirring her way of freedom from his strong biceps. "Puddin', I have to pee." She whined out, giving all her might to get out of his arms. "C'mon, J!"

After a few stirs to the left and right, the Joker then lets his arms let loose, making Harley fall off the bed and come running to the bathroom. J laid there on the bed with a frown, shifting his position to which he laid down on his back, placing his arms behind his neck as he eyed on the bathroom door, waiting for his Harlequin to step out and jump back on the bed.

Many things flew around The Clown's mind, what would be his next plan? Will he take the day off for Harley?

It has been 6 months ever since they had their time like last night. And he wanted to make it up to her for making her wait that long. Yes, she tried catching his attention, but it would only end up with her having thrown out of the room, or yelled by himself. He feels guilty, yes. But, he wouldn't dare to show it. Why? Because if he shows he is weak, anyone would take advantage of him, but, he wouldn't even hesitate to actually show his genuine emotions to his Queen, his lover, his Harlequin.

"Ya were waitin' for me, puddin'?" Harley spoke, snapping J out from his thoughts. She walked back towards the bed, not minding the fact she was bare naked. She was proud of her curvy, porcelain body. If the Joker himself appreciates her bare body, then there is no point of hiding it. Because she is showing off what the Joker loved about her.

Harley crawled over to J, crawling under the covers then rested down on his bare, inked chest. She nuzzled against him close, while J didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her, stroking her smooth back. "I was." J answered, smiling down at her. "Do ya want me taking the day off?" He asked, it was rare of him to actually let Harley decide what he does. Normally he would let no one decide for him.

"Um.." Harley hummed, she closed her eyes as she felt comfortable on her lover's chest, "If ya have too much work to be done, then I don't mind watching netflix all day." She stated, keeping her eyes shut close, not planning to even get off of Joker.

"Pooh, I want to make it up to ya." Joker trailed off, sighing.

"But, ya had been out of work for long." Harley stated, soon looking up to meet J's blue orbs with hers. "Won't that become too much of a burden to ya?"

"No one needs me—" His smile then slid off of Joker's face and now held a frown once he and Harley heard his phone vibrate by the bedside table. The screen going off with the caller ID as 'Shithead'. Harley doesn't know about her Puddin' and Creeper's plans against Batman. She doesn't even expect The Clown Prince of Crime himself will be teaming up with a creep. A sigh then left Joker's lips before he forced his upper body to rise up from the bed with Harley still on his chest. "As much as I want to stay with ya, sweetie, business is already calling." He frowned down at her.

Harley then pulled away from his arms and looked at him straight in his eyes before landing back to the vibrating phone, "Who is it?" Harley questioned confused as she then looked back to her lover.

"It's just a guy I made a deal with." Joker simply replied, though, it was a false said. He lied because he doesn't want her anything to do with this. "I'll take a shower right after I end that call." He smiled before he leaned in to her, their lips millimeters apart from each other, "I'll be glad if you could join in with me." He smirked then winked at her.

Harley giggled at this, pressing her hands against his chest as she let her small body press against his muscular one. She then took him in for a kiss, then pulled away with a small smile, "It'll be a pleasure." She giggled. "Now, go and deal with your shit." She laughed, smacking Joker's arm playfully