Discovery

Aizawa's point of view

I have been running through this really big wood looking for this convicted murderer. And i see a bob cat run up to something. I think that i should check it out. I walk up close without them seeing and i see that they are circling a boy. I get worried for the boys safety but then the boy starts to growl a then yelps and some shit like that. Next thing i know they are licking each other i step forward and make a sound by accident luckily the bob cat can't hear it so the boy for sure didn't. Well at least i thought i didn't. The boy growls and the large cat runs off. Knowing my covers been blown i walk into the open. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you," with every word i got closer to him. When i get about a metre away i use my capture tape on him. But all he does is growl I'm starting to think he can't speak human language. Luckily enough i have a sedative for situations like this. When i try and sedate him one shot doesn't do it. I get freaked out but i give him another shot which works.

When i am holding him in my arms i notice that he has wolf canines and sharp claws and and really long hair and has loads of deep cuts and scars that look really bad but doesn't seem to be causing trouble or discomfort for him, all i can think about is what this boy has had to go through. 'I wonder how long he's been out here'. I take him to UA to tell nezu but i notice he is starting to wake up. When he does wake up he jumps out of my hands and runs into my classroom on all fours which is also where the students are. Next thing i hear is screaming. I quickly run in and see that the boy that i found and bakugo are about to fight i quickly wrap the wild boy in my capture tape and i hear mina asking who the boy is. "I don't know who he is i found him in the woods playing with a bobcat. And i caught him and brought him here though i had to sedate him. He woke up and ran through here on all fours and you know the rest." There was loads of questions but i just walked away not wanting to deal with my shit class. I bring the boy with me to nezu's office. When i knocked i heard a faint come in and walked in with a pissed off growling wild boy. " now what have you brought me now aizawa?" Nezu said with a shit eating grin. " found him in the woods on a mission and he tried to attack me but i sedated him. But it took two sedatives. Then when he woke up he went on a rage and ran into my classroom. What should we do with him?"
"Well i say we keep him here and teach him he will be in your class,"
I could already tell this was going to be bad.

Hey guys sorry it's so bad i rushed because i have loads of work
Bye🤪