XXIII

"Babygirl you are a star..." -Trey Songz

""David is my house clean?" I called him by his government so he'd take my words to heart

"Yes baby see..." He flipped the camera it looked decent

"Mhmm Dave, get your socks out the living room. I'll be home soon to get it in order."

"We have somebody for that Kelei."

"You know I'd prefer to do it myself..." he chuckled

"You a trip forreal.." I giggled

"Love you King... I gotta go muah!" I blew a kiss

"I love you Queen..." and with that he hung up

I tucked my phone away as I let the artist work on my makeup. My mother's words left me thinking about my next steps.

I've honestly been avoiding the most obvious conversation we needed to have, her faking her death.

I felt abandoned honestly but I didn't have the energy to even bring it full circle. Instead I distracted myself with minor worries.

Kacey found a little gig for me to see if I liked the environment around modeling. I was ready to put myself out there for me for once.

It was something to do before I got really big. The baby is growing fast and time is just flying by soon East and I will have a child that we will love and take care of forever.

"You look amazing girl... you were made for this" Kacey said coming into the room

"Honestly, I'm nervous."

"Lei you have nothing to be nervous about love you are going to do great!"

"They will do a couple headshots since your belly is noticeable and they will probably get two body pictures but the belly will be hidden..."

I was hell bent on keeping my pregnancy hidden from the world right now. I could not risk anything, being that East is in this dangerous game I want to always keep my baby save from that.

I know what I was exposed to as a child and the last I want for our child is to know the monster that is within East, I want our child to see the father in him.

We started the shoot and honestly it all came naturally. They fulfilled their promise to hid my belly but it all came down to how the pictures came out.