2

i bumped into a fine ass vato.
"watch it, bitch." i rolled my eyes and kept walking. i had gym first and needed to buy my uniform. lowkey i was excited because they always make me look hella thick.

the gym was huge, way bigger than the one in eighth grade. a sudden feeling of anxiousness hit me when i saw the same dude i bumped into early.
    "mariano, come here."

so...his name was mariano
i didn't have gym with kayla so i sat next to some random girl.

"hi! wus yo name? im niyah?"
she looked at me then turned to her lil friend.

"is this freshman really talking to me?"
i heard her ugly ass friend snicker. i turned my ass around but then i saw him sitting right next to me.
mariano.
the girls saw him too.
"OMG, heyyyy marianooo." she fluttered her eyes, i could tell her eye weaves weren't glued properly.

"lil bitch stfu, and tell you best friend stfu cause im tide of your stupid ass. you got me messed up."

i was shook, i got up but felt a tug on my wrist.
"shawty, sit down." i looked back and saw him lick his lips.
i saw the girl stand up, "mia, lets go cause mariano still mad that i was fw other guys."

i sat back down.
"you a freshman, right?"
i nodded, i could smell his cologne and his eyes pierced my soul.

he got up and went over to his friends.
my phone beeped and i saw a notification from kayla

kayla: bro come meet us in the library

me: naw can't

kayla: rd

i looked up and saw people running the pacer test, i rolled my eyes. i saw mariano and saw the way he was running.

did he have to be born so attractive???

i got another notification

ty: hey you coming to the library

me: sure bro
read

i got up and walked out the gym. i brought out my map and made my way to the library.

i ran up to ty and hugged him from the behind.
"man, get of me." he said as he pulled away from me.

kayla walked in and winked at ty.
"kayla what was that?" i said

"nun, ty just got sum to tell you."
i watched as ty scratched his head.
i rolled my eyes. anyway— i grabbed the chips from kayla's hand and we headed to lunch.
☆☆☆
the cafeteria was always loud. i sat with ty while kayla got her lunch.
      " ty you wanna come over today?"

he shook his head
" nah, yo brother mad scary."

i sighed, "that's cause he thinks you like me, we like brother and sister."
     i saw his hands tense up.
"actually..."

"asia, it's that bitch again."
i saw the girls from before come to my table.

"aint y'all sophomores? why y'all here?"
they ignored my question and the chubbier one dragged me. i threw a quick punch. and ran. i took of my earrings and shoes. i walked over the her and threw another punch.

"so, if you gon drag me, we gon go. i might be boujee but im not afraid to fight."

the chubbier one said, "first of all, trick ass bitch, my name is mia, that's asia. don't fuck with us."

i punched mia and kicked asia. asia took off her earrings and pulled my hair. i got onto of asia and scratched her. i felt a big ass slap and fell to the ground. fat ass mia really started stomping on me.

kayla jumped in and security ran into the cafeteria.

"whew, the ghetto." i heard one of the students in the back say.