Nali enters

A/N: Oh my goodness minna! is it just me or is the story getting more and more hot and steamy? lol! It is WARNING: this chapter may contain Lemons, so please just bare with me here! I was thinking you guys would like some lemons..

Natsu lifted Lucy out of the car. They were having a make out session, that was getting pretty hot. Lucy's skirt rode above her silky legs, showing her black lacy thong. Natsu slammed the door open, knowing Gajeel and Levy forgot to lock it, and threw Lucy onto the couch. He shut and locked the door, then took off his shirt and pants, showing his red boxers. He then started to kiss Lucy even more, and slowly took off a piece of clothing one piece at a time. When he finally got her into only her undergarments he started to make his hands rub her inner thighs, making her grab his wrists.

"n-natsu.. don't.." said Lucy, trembling, making Natsu only smirk "don't worry, I won't hurt you.." answered Natsu, making Lucy's grip loosen and letting his hands roam wherever they wanted. His hands stopped at her breasts; he gave them a gentle squeeze, then going to her back to unhook her bra. He succeeded, seeing her boobs, but she put her hands over them quickly

"I'm shy.." admitted Lucy "there's nothing to be shy of Luce, your body is perfect" replied Natsu, grabbing her arms and shoving her down onto the couch, now laying on top of the blonde. He started to suck on them, and pull on them. Lucy felt pleasure all over her body, secretly wanting it to never stop. Natsu thought it was better to bang the blonde somewhere comfortable so he lifted her and dashed with the babysitter up into his room.

Mira finally got Nali into bed, while Lisa got tired so she decided to fall asleep with her twin. Nali is Lisa's twin, but instead she has silver- white hair with pink streaks, and she was also born like that too! Lisa was like that too, but she didn't want people mixing the two up, so Lisa decided to dye her hair fully white. Nali just got back from a field trip to Europe, and since Natsu wasn't picking up his phone, Mira decided to go and pick up Nali at the airport. Mira decided to see what the hell Nali's reckless father has been doing so she turned on the camera and dropped her ice tea that she was drinking. She knew she loved the two being together, but she knew that Nali would be upset about her dad's choice in life. As much as Mira wanted them to have sex, they couldn't because Nali wouldn't approve- Nali was a very picky daughter. Nali would never forgive Natsu for not asking if she approved, because once a whore named Yanira got Lisa's approval, but not Nali because Nali knew the whore's background and she knew that Yanira was a gold digger. She made Natsu promise her to get permission from both of his girls so that he wouldn't get hurt.

Mira hopped in her car and drove to the Dragneel's place- she knew that she'd hate herself, but they can always do it later- right? Mira arrived, busting down the door and quickly running up the stairs, hearing a lot of sounds. She felt sick, because she always got a boyfriend, but then dumped him a week later because they were all fake like Barbie dolls. "N-Natsu..L-lucy.." yelled Mira, making all of the moans and curse words stop.

"M-mira?!" exclaimed Natsu, opening his door and closing it, but before he could ask her anything Mira shrieked "kyaa! Natsu Dragneel, put some underwear on immediately before I tell Erza!" threatened Mira Natsu looked down and was met bet by ' hard-part" "oh shit!" exclaimed Natsu, running into his room and putting on boxers and exiting the room.

"n-natsu.. have you been.. using.. steroids?" questioned Mira, making Natsu gawk "Thank you for the compliment, but I like my 'thing' growing on it's own!" said Natsu, proudly "w-well, it kinda looks like a good 10- 11 inches.." admitted Mira

"thanks mom, but don't come when I'm trying to have sex with my girlfriend.." pouted Natsu "girlfriend?!- ah nevermind, i'll save questions for later! you need to act like you're not dating" said Mira "why? is someone after Lucy?! I'm gonna rip off his pe-"