movies

Lilly's pov

(It is a Friday evening)

I am so excited kemel has ask me to go to the movies with him. He is always so considerate and charming. I went to my room bathe and got dressed,he said he will pick me up at 5. I put on a black crop top and a white short skirt. I curl my long brown hair and let it fall at both sides of my face. I put on my red stilettos,as soon as I was done there was a knock on the door.Lilly, Kemel is here, my mother shouted as she hugged him. I'm coming, I literally shouted. I came down stairs and stopped at the bottom. When I looked up I saw him,his curly blonde hair between his fingers as he ran his hand through it. He was wearing a black t-shirt saying Lilly's boo and a cut up jeans.
Hi,I said trying not to blush.
Hi,are you ready to go?he asked trying not to look too excited.I nod my head and gave my mom a hug and a kiss before heading to his black Mercedes.

Kemel's pov

I helped Lilly into the car then I got in and droved off.
I looked at Lilly who was staring out of the window. She looked so beautiful as the length of her skirt teased  me to find out what was being hiden underneath. She realized that I was staring at her,she smiled and said if you don't watch where you're  going,you would never know what's underneath. I was shock at how she read my mind but I was intrigued. We arrived at the cinema and she went to choose the movie while I paid for the snacks and drinks.
We are watching FIFTY SHADES OF GREY she sang. It was 6:30 pm and the movie was to start at 7:45pm so we walk about to kill the time . I looked at Lilly who was walking in front of me,she then slowly bended over and shook her perfectly firm but in my face letting me see a little of her bright red panty.

Lilly's pov

We decided to walk for a little to kill time until the movie was to start. I was infront of kemel so I bent down and shook my but in his face teasing him by letting him see a little of my bright red panty. He slightly bit his lips as the sight of that I  started to run knowing what would happen if he got a hold of me . I ran back to the ticket booth and the clerk told me that the movie was about to start. Kemel sighed and then went for the snacks and drinks he had bought earlier.

Kemel's pov

After seeing what Lilly did,I couldn't think straight both of my heads were hurting at the thought of her and I had this feeling deep down in my soul that she knows exactly what she is doing and it is driving me crazy,she knows that I have a sex problem but yet she still wore that skirt and then teased me with it. She led me to the last row of the room and we sat down. The movie began and I couldn't focus on nothing else because I saw her licked her finger and draged it to her lovely swollen breast. My soldier stood at attention on seeing this and I couldn't hold back myself no more I grabbed her hand andbuy  pulled her on top of me. I started kissing her neck and squeezing her breast,with my free hand I trace the lines of her panty and cupped hit heat I then shifted the panty to one side with that she moaned and I covered her mouth with my hand then I started rubbing her clit and slide my finger on her slit spreading her juices. I then spreaded her lips and insert one finger pumping slowly then two pumping faster then I picked up pace at this she bit down on my finger trying not to moan but she fail miserably 'oh fuck I am going to cum' she moan ' then cum for me babygirl' she released at my command and I continued pumping in and out helping her ride out her orgasm. "It's my turn daddy" and with that she went down on her knees holding me in her hand. She started rubbing me from being my boxers and I groaned, she then took me out and placed me in her mouth teasing the tip with her tongue she then started bobbing her head trying to get all of me in her mouth and the rest she just jerked. She then started play with my tightening balls.  I pulled her up knowing that if she continued I wouldn't get to fuck her. Looking her straight in her eyes I said " it's my turn again"

Lilly's pov

He looked me straight in my eyes his bright green eyes turned forest green. He then kissed my neck once more sucking harshly at my soft smooth skin which was now dark from the places he sucked. After leaving love bites he add pressure on my clit which caused me to moan and I melted in his arm. He then turned me around to back him, he smacked  my ass and then inserted his thick cock into me and let it stay in me for a second so I can get accustomed  to his size, no matter how much times we did this, he made me feel like I was a virgin all over again.  He then pulled out slightly before thrusting into me unexpectedly. This continued until the movie was over,he took me home.
'I had a good time' he whispers
'Me to' I then leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back,then went to the car and drove of. I went inside and up to my room and slept.