finally home part one

Author's note
Hi guys I have finally update this book hope you like it
Not edited...

I am so happy zeak is supposed to come home from the army in 3 hrs. I have rose petals all over the house I am actually feeling bad for the flowers but it is all for a good cause:)
I am cooking his favourite, spare ribs and mash potatoes. After I cover down the food and make sure that the house is perfect I ran upstairs to bathe and get ready. I washed my hair with his favourite shampoo and conditioner then I dried off and got dress in his favourite lingerie that he bought for me. My outfit consist of a pink and black lace braziere ,matching panties and my pink lacy high knee socks. I put on light make up and let down my hair in loose curls just how he likes it. I checked my phone to see the time and I saw a message from Zeak saying that he is pulling into the garage, I rushed down the stairs and as soon as I got there he open the door. I couldn't contain my excitement any longer. I jumped on him and thankfully he caught me, he placed me back on my feet and I lean back (so I can look at him cause he is so fricking tall) and look him in the eyes I couldn't hold it in anymore I started to sob.
' I missed you so much ' I sobbed into his uniform' I miss you more' With that said he grabbed my head and pushed his lips unto mine. It started out sweet yet passionate but then it turn into hunger. He grab my upper thighs signalling me to jump and that is exactly what I did, I rapped my legs around his torso while still locking lips with him. He carried me to our room, Push me unto the bed and climbed on top of me. He kiss me once again but before I could respond he started sucking my neck down to the valley in between my plump breast. He flick and thumb my nipple until they were hard and erect. He then lash onto my right boob, attacking my nipple with his tounge while still giving my left boob some attention. He started making his way to my heated core and as much as I wanted him there I stopped him. 'Wait tonight is about you so let me please you how I know how to' he reluctantly switch places with me and I immediately got to work. I freed his lil (huge) friend and force him as far down my throat as possible.'fuck' Zeak moaned. That one sound created a waterfall in my panties. I continued to suck him off like my life depended on it. I was about to continue when I felt his balls tightening but I didn't want him cumming any where except inside me so I stopped and he faced me a grunt of disapproval. ' I want your cum inside of me not outside.' He started laughing but it soon turned into a grunt when I use his dick to penetrate my walls. I started to ride......

To be continued

AN
I will continue this in the next chapter. I just wanted something for you all to read. Don't forget to vote, comment and be a part of the crazy gang I love you all❤️❤️