lucky (we're in love in every way)

A/N: i haven't forgotten this yet, just too caught up with drawing and life in general. and i'm sorry for any mistakes—i kept rewriting this a few times for a month before deciding to just upload.

please enjoy some domestic breddy

(oh, just a note, the third pov sometimes changes between eddy and brett so it may get confusing? idk)

title is from the song by jason mraz ft. colbie calliat

07:41 A.M.

Brett opens his eyes to warmth and softness all over him, the blanket covering him to half of his face. He yawns. The room is a bit brighter, a blur of browns. Faintly, he can hear the sounds of birds chirping outside, signaling an early morning.

He's still a bit sleepy though, from working up late with Eddy until near dawn, managing their second world tour arrangements. From booking places and rooms, calling their musician friends for collaboration, to researching the trending culture for each country, preparing music arrangements and contents for the show and lots of back-up plans—they have been doing this for almost three months, on top of working on their videos and practicing pieces they have promised to the fans. It's exciting, but they forgot how cumbersome it could be.

Since most of them are done with, they plan to take a bit of a breather for two or three days before throwing themselves back in.

Since Brett can't go back to sleep once he wakes, he enjoys the rare silence the morning brings for a while.

When he feels more awake, he gets up. He's stopped halfway by a grip on his waist.

It's Eddy, still sleeping on his front, with the bags on his eyes more prominent than usual. His face is half-turned to Brett's side, half-smushed onto the pillow, as he lets out soft snores.

Smiling at that adorable sight, Brett kisses the top of his boyfriend's head and gently removes his arm. He chuckles when it pats the space he just vacated before flopping uselessly on another pillow, its owner continues his slumber.

Stretching, Brett stands then opens the curtains. Light immediately fills the bedroom through the wide windows.

He takes his eyeglasses and phone from the bedside drawer, checking the time. It's 8 on the dot.

He feels today's going to be a nice day.

08:08 A.M.

After going through his morning routine, Brett takes the pile of dried laundry. He irons them all, folds some and hangs up the rest in their shared closet.

08:37 A.M.

Brett opens his phone. There are a lot of messages from his friends and family. He replies to those, sometimes laughing at the funny jokes few have sent to a group. He replies to the work emails too.

Then he scrolls through TwoSet's social media. He reads and chuckles at some of the comments, especially the ones that mention their closeness in the recent photos and Instagram stories.

Sure, they probably won't ever announce their relationship to the public, as they had done even in their previous relationships. But they don't exactly hide it either. They've been going to dates, infrequently sharing the footage of those on their social media or videos. No holding hands or any sort of PDA though—that's only in the privacy of their own home or close friends and families—except if it could be passed off as a joke.