Beeb Reese

(also created by that same friend. I had to edit and add some more onto it because there was only a little bit of it. image made by me.)

______________________________

Bob Ross ripped off his shirt, banging on his chest like a gorilla!
"Be mo ba di mo!" "Me eat peepod™!"

He laughed and got on all fours like a gorilla as he sprinted, hunting for a squirrel.
....
When Bob ross finally caught a squirrel, Edgar Allan Poe stole from him! "Nana na boo boo!" Poe said with a frown and ran away to his cousin/wife.

Bob Ross screamed in frustration. He ran to Edgar Allan Poe and tore the squirrel from his hands, ripping it in two. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Poe cried in horror.

Bob Ross slurped up the tail of the peepod™, angrily glaring at Edgar Allan Poe.
Edgar Allan Poe said, "Beeb Reese!" He sobbed.
"Wat?" Bob Ross asked, chewing with his mouth open.

"Me wife and childs need fat-bottomed squirrel (fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round)!" Edgar Allan Poe looked sad. As usual.

Bob Ross greedily finishes eating the squirrel and takes the other half. Poe's cousin/wife takes one of her kids and throws them at Bob Ross, and Bob dies. 

________________________________

(Next up... I don't know, I'll see.)