Monday

Lucy's POV

It's Monday morning which means the week of mating season begins. Natsu's next to me asleep.
I try to move but he wraps his arm around my waist. 
"Where are you going Luce?"
"To get changed."
"Stay in bed for 5 more minutes."
"Fine."
If I stay in bed maybe he'll go back to sleep.
"Lucy?"
"hmmm?"
"Do you love me?"
He just asked the most random question ever. Did I love Natsu? I guess I did. All the things he has done for me, not to mention the countless times he saved me. I really did love him.
"Yeah... I do."
I felt Natsu sit up.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I really love you."
All of a sudden he lent down and kissed me. It was passionate and warm and I loved it!
"Love you too Luce."
We carried on kissing until I felt something touching my bottom lip, it was his tongue. I opened my mouth to see what it was like and the feeling was amazing! We finally broke apart to breathe.
"I need to get ready."
"Go on then."
I took of my shirt while facing the other way and put on my bra.
"Natsu could you please do my bra up?"
"Wha! o-oh y-e!"
He was nervous and it was adorable. He done it up though. Today I felt like teasing Natsu by putting on revealing clothes. I put on my pink strapless belly top with my blue short shorts. I imagine Natsu will find it hard to resist. I walked over to him.
"You hungry?" I said seductively.
"Starving!"
"I'll go make breakfast then."
I saw the disappointment in his face.
I made pancakes that were covered in maple syrup with a side of bacon.
We sat there eating but as I took the first bite Natsu had finished.
I ate mine while he waited.
"Let's go to the beach."
"Ok Luce."
"But let's invite Levy and Mira along with Gajeel and Laxus."
"Fine let's go tell them."
Natsu picked me up and gave me a piggy back ride all the way to the guild.
When we showed up everyone was shocked to see us.
I jumped off Natsu's back and went over to Levy and Mira.
"Hey girls me and Natsu want to invite you to the beach along with Gajeel and Laxus."
"YES!" They both said in  unison. We all put our bikinis on under our clothes and the boys put there swim shorts on. Natsu picked me up again and I was carried the whole way.
When we arrived me, Levi and Mira took our clothes off in front of the boys because our bikinis were underneath. Not to sound vague, but we looked hot! Hotter than Natsu's flames!

Natsu's POV (LEMON)

Lucy was definently tormenting me. So I picked her up from her back and threw her in the sea.
"Natsu i'm gonna get you!!!"
"Only if you can catch me!"
We ran around chasing eachother like little kids whilst the others just sat there.
Levy built a sand castle and Mira had a drink.
Lucy suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a cave.(warning kids don't go in a cave. Things happen... mostly saucy things or death.)
"Come here" she said before roughly kissing me.
My hand was on her back on the hook of her bikini.
"Go ahead" she said seductively.
Soon, I could see her bare chest. I grabbed her right nipple and started to suck.
"HMMMMMMMMM NATSU!" she purred.
She put a hand down my trunks and grabbed my member.
"Lucy.."
She rubbed it.
I pushed Lucy on to her back and pulled her bikini panties off.
I put my member at her entrance.
"Ready?"
"Always!"
I slowly slid it in and Lucy clenched my back.
"Shh it'll be ok."
After about a minute I was going faster. Lucy was begging for me to go even faster until...
"Natsu i'm gonna..."
"Me too."
"NATSU!"
"LUCY!"
We laid there for about a few more minutes embracing eachother until Lucy put her bikini back on.
I quickly put my trunks back on and left with Lucy.

Lucy's POV
As me and Natsu returned to the othera I noticed Levy giggling at me.
"And what's so funny?"
She quickly looked up and pointed at my bikini top.
"Have fun?" She said barely holding back the giggles.
I then noticed my top was inside out and it was obvious they knew what had happened.
Damn the dark cave!