Chapter 1~ Hotel Near the Beach

Bisky jumped on the sidewalk, overly excited to be in Florida. She was squealing, talking about how it would be lovely and a husky man showed up and cradled her as they made love on the beach. "Bisky," aunt Mito would say, "You watch too many romance movies."

But Bisky never listened, she was intent on finding the one for her, even if it made her look like she had many loose screws. "Oh my God, he can have a big dick too!"

Gon almost choked on his saliva as a glimpse of someone with a big cock started fucking bisky. "Let not think about that," Gon gagged. "Let's just find the hotel we are staying at and let be on our way.

Bisky, Gon's cousin, rolled her eyes and said, " You know you want a big dick."

"Stop being annoying," Gon grumbled.

"But-"

"Your doing it right now, stop" Gon demanded.

And he didn't miss that she mumbled something under her breath.

Sooner or later, they reached the hotel they were staying at until their house was finished, and boy was it huge. The sun made the building shine. And there was a beach next to it with people surfing and talking.

It has been a while since he surfed.

After the accident, he didn't want to anymore.

Sorrryyyyy. I don't know what to do with this one in all honesty. But I'll make some drafts and try my best here.