the fight

'To the international airport!' his excellency shouted, sweat all over him.Daniel moved the car with speed and fear.

'sir we are being followed' he said with a shaky voice.

'I know young man, just drive faster so that we will not get killed'.

'we will both get killed,' replied Daniel 'if we don't fight back.

'young man you can't fight back, it's just us and we will be killed in the blink of an eye or young man, do you know how to handle a gun? ' asked Mr president

'Yes sir I can handle a gun!,' he shouted back, 'do you have one? '

'young man you're crazy you will get  us killed quicker'

'sir do you have a gun or not? '

'young man I cannot give you a gun' answered his excellency.

'Give me the damn gun!'

'OK suite yourself Mr man' he brought out his personal gun and handed it to Daniel.

"you can drive right?  Cause we will have to switch seats sir'

'You're crazy?!' shouted Mr president

'you got me into this sir,  I don't know the reason behind this chase or who you are but am trying to save us both so do whatever I say if you want to get home alive'

'oh my God what have I gotten myself into?..... OK young man whatever you say'.

'Thank you' replied Daniel.

Daniel stoped the car and in less than 5 seconds Mr president was behind the wheel while Daniel sat by the other side of the car, holding  a gun tightly.

'how many minutes do we have till we get to the airport sir? '

'I don't know maybe thirty or thirty five minute, that is if we get there'

'You will need to get  your head down. I'm going tell you when I want to shoot and when I do you put your head down.......OK now!'  Daniel fired the bullet which got the right tyre of the attackers car,  'nice just one last shot and that will do'

The attackers were'nt shooting before, they, were just pursuing them but as soon as Daniel fired the gun which got their right tyre they suddenly started shooting at their car again.

'son this is worst than our last situation, we might just get killed faster now'

'put your head down' shouted Daniel as another shot was fired.

'I am doomed!'shouted Mr president, he suddenly started praying. 'my country, my daughter, my wife, oh everything, everything will be lost'.

'lucky you, I've got no family, so put your head down a bit as you drive for your family and me, I beg of you'. More shot ran past them.  Then it suddenly stopped.

'now!' Daniel shouted. Daniel fired two shots, one hit the attackers windshield and the other, he did not know where it went or what it did but at least it hit something.

' drive faster' shouted Daniel
Suddenly the car behind them stopped moving and after some minutes of driving they could not be seen again.

Mr president finally gave a sound of relief.

'Let me take on the wheel' Daniel finally said. Mr president stopped the car and Daniel took over.

'thank you very much' his excellency said gratefully. Daniel did not reply, he drove at top speed until they got to the airport.