14

Mandy was awoken in the most unpleasant way imaginable. She ran to the bathroom nearly tripping in her heels. She basically puked up everything from last night and probably some vital organs. Mandy groaned as she finally finished and flushed the toilet. She didn't move from her spot by the sink until she heard the front door open.

Her head was spinning and she felt like puking again but she just couldn't move. "Hey Mands, got somethin for you!" Mickey said really loud when and peeked his head inside the bathroom. "Shit it stinks." Mickey mumbled and tossed Mandy a small white bottle. She caught the bottle and read the label, it was pain killers.
"Thanks asshole." She said and downed a few without water.

Mickey stepped out the bathroom. "I'm making breakfast so get your ass out here." He called. Mandy groaned
even more but pulled her self up. She accidentally took a glance at the mirror and was horrified. Her makeup was completely smudged, her hair was a mess, and she had multiple hickeys on her neck. "Good going Mandy." She muttered to herself and walked out to the kitchen.
***

Mandy smelled eggs and (actually not burnt) bacon and it made her stomach grumble. She sunk down on one of the kitchen chairs and rested her head on the table. "Why did I go to that fucking party?" She thought to herself but she already knew the answer, self pity. She'd texted Lip the day before but she was left on read. She didn't know why she still texted the curly headed fuckwad even though he wanted nothing to do with her. Maybe she lov-

"Here, eat." Her thoughts were interrupted by Mickey placing a plate of food in front of her head. She mumbled a thanks and started eating. Mickey sat in the chair in front of her and started eating his food too. It was quieter than normal in the Milkovich house but Mandy didn't mind much. She wasn't too fond of the drug dealers running in and out the house or police sirens going off every second. It was the southside though, so she got used to it.

Mandy looked up and noticed her brother lost in thought. She decided to try something that would probably equal a 'fuck off' from her brother. "Penny for your thoughts?" She asked and Mickey came back to reality. "Nothin..." He mumbled.

"You sure?" Mandy asked. Mickey looked up from his food and flipped her off. Her brother was never the type to share his feelings with the room (probably got beat too many times for it). Mandy sighed and tried again even though she knew she was probably not gonna get anywhere.
"Are you ok?" She asked.

Mickeys grumbled and threw his fork down. "Yes Mandy I'm FUCKIN FINE." He said a little more harshly than probably intended. Mandy rolled her eyes, what was she expecting. "Jesus, just trying to be nice or some shit." She grumbled and took her plate to the sink. She turned on her heel to head to her to probably sleep for a year but Mickey stopped her. "Mandy wait."

She turned to see what her brother had to say with an pissed off expression on her face. Mickey looked kinda hurt, maybe confused. Mandy couldn't tell she just knew she never seen her brother like this.Her expression softened as he started to speak. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, not looking up from table. "Shoot."

"What do you think of Aiden?" He asked quietly. "Aiden as in Ian's boyfriend?" Mandy asked and
Mickey nodded. Mandy wondered why he would even care but Ian and Mickey were bestfriends, maybe he just wanted to protect him or something. "I like him, he's nice." Mandy answered. Mickey just nodded and got up from his seat to put his plate in the sink. "Why?" She asked.

"Never mind." Mickey grumbled and went past Mandy to his room. He slammed the door and Mandy knew she wasn't going to get answers anytime soon. Mandy decided to get some rest since it was like 10 in the morning and her head still throbbed and she'd go by Ian's house later. Maybe he knew what was up with Mickey.

//Omg thanks for over 600 reads, it means a lot ♡^▽^♡//