Ch.1 a dare

3rd person

"Daniel let's play a game" Jay said smiling "sure what is it?" asked Daniel "it's easy; I give you a dare and you give me a dare. We both do some thing for the whole week" Jay stated.

'this may be good or bad but oh well what could happen?' Daniel thought "sure" finally answering. "Great you go first" Jay said wanting to know what to do for the dare "alright, I dare you to do my dishes" Daniel said smiling he nevered liked doing them.

"And you have to flirt with Stephen" Jay spoke with a smirk 'this is going to be fun' he thought. Daniel sighed "well to get out of doing dishes then sure"

~~~

"Stephen ran not knowing what was going to happen next, he fall into a hole breaking his leg" Daniel said laughing a little "what! No! I should know that there's a hole, you know what? Suck a dick daniel!" Stephen yelled.

"I mean I would rather suck yours" Daniel smirked Stephen was a blushing mess no one has ever flirted with him "s-shut up" Stephen stuttered "haha" Hosuh laughed. "Aww is my Stephen blushing" Daniel stated "n-no" Stephen stuttered again. "Aw Daniel I think Stephen wants a kiss from you" Hosuh said as he smirked

~~~

The video was done Hosuh was just drawing the pictures for the video. So Stephen and Daniel were alone, Stephen was sitting down on the couch looking through YouTube on the other side of the couch Daniel was there wait for the right time.

"Hey Daniel?" Stephen spoke breaking the silence. "Yeah?" Daniel answered "why did you flirt with me again?" Stephen asked he was lost in thought not knowing that Daniel climbed on him putting his hands around his neck "Stephen~" Daniel spoke he loved messing around with him.

Stephen looked up and saw Daniel smiling "what's wrong bud? Got lost in thought by looking at me?" Daniel smirked. Stephen blushed a deep red "i-I um n-no" he stuttered. "Cute~ I wanna try something okay?" Daniel asked waiting for Stephen to answer, all Stephen did was nod Daniel moved his head closer to Stephen's. They both closed their eyes leaning in ready for a kiss.

"Hey guys I'm done wanna get something to eat?" Hosuh said through the door Daniel and Stephen look at the door "sure where do you wanna go?" Daniel asked as he got off of Stephen. "I don't know let Stephen pick" Hosuh shouted Daniel looks at  Stephen "so where do you wanna go?" Daniel asked. Standing up.

"Um maybe..." Stephen got lost in thought again Daniel seems to noticed and went up to his face. Stephen came back into the world seeing Daniel so close he jumped a little "W-what about an ice cream shop i-i heard there's a 50% discount for couples" Stephen stated as he started to blush again.

"Great idea! Hey Hosuh Stephen said we could go to a ice cream shop" Daniel yelled looking at the door he turned back at Stephen saying "we can say me and you are a couple huh? Stephen?" Daniel whispered into Stephen's ear "maybe" Stephen mumble "what was that?" Daniel asked

"I said sure!" Stephen yelled blushing red "really!" Daniel was shocked. "Yes now let's go and get Hosuh" Stephen yelled "Hosuh you heard the man let's ride" Daniel said as he walked to the door soon after Hosuh ran out of the room trying to put on his shoes.

"Wait up!" Hosuh yelled he ran into the back seat of the car, buckling up he gasps seeing what he would never see Daniel and Stephen holding hands. "Do I see what my eyes believe. Daniel holding Stephen's hand?!" Hosuh questioned "yeah there's a 50% discount for couples and you're going to be the 3 wheel" Daniel stated "aw how boring better act bored for this date" Hosuh says.