Ch.2 ice cream shop

3rd person

Stephen blushed, he squeezed Daniel's hand. Daniel seems to notice he smiling back at Stephen trying to show that everything is fine.

"Hey guys when are we going to go?" Hosuh asked "oh sorry Hosuh my bad" Daniel said as he let go of Stephen hand. He started the car pulling out of the drive way "to the ice cream shop we go" Hosuh yelled. Daniel took his hand off the wheel while kept the other one on it, he grabbed Stephens hand squeezing it as he drives.

~~~

Stephen blushed he wasn't used to dating stuff. Just the thought of it was weird enough for him. They walked in the store it smelled like strawberries and chocolate. Daniel and Stephen started to held hands again. "Hi, welcome to the shop im Mary, what can i get for you?" Mary asked she wore red glasses her hair was dark brown. Her eyes were jade green, the uniform was light blue and white stripes the apron was a light pink .

"Can i have a sundae and a chocolate cone?" Daniel asked smiling "coming up!" Mary got the sundae ready. "And how many for the chocolate?" she asked. "Three please" hosuh said in the back. "Coming up" she smlied putting three scoups of ice cream in the bowl, adding whip cream, sprinkles, chocolate sryup,  then adding a cherry on top finally putting two spoons in it. She then went to the cones coming back she grab the ice cream scoup, she grab some chocolate ice cream putting it in the cone, then the other two. 

She hands them their order. "That will be three dollars" Mary says as she grabs the recite, handing it to Daniel. He looks at it while Hosuh and Stephen grab the ice cream and sundae. He notices the total was five dollars not three. "Excuse me but it says five dollars not three" he reachs for his five in his wallet handing it to her. "Couples get a 50% discount" she says while handing back a toonie to him. "Thanks" daniel says he blushes a bit. "Its our first date" he chuckles a bit.

Daniel went back to Stephen and Hosuh holding ice cream. He handed Hosuh his ice cream. Hosuh was sharing a long seat with Stephen while daniel got a whole seat to himself. As he placed down the sundae, he took the spoon scooping some chocolate. He moved his hand holding the spoon to Stephen's mouth. "Open wide" Daniel said smiling. Stephen blushed he lead closer putting his mouth "mmm" Stephen said with his mouth full. 

Daniel looked at his watch it was 6:07 p.m. "guys I almost forgot this but Jay's coming over at 7." Hosuh looked at Daniel and said "we should go home and clean up the place" "is it cause you like him?" Daniel said smirking. Hosuh turned to a tomatoe. "N-no i didn't mean it like that!" he quietly yelled, 

~time skip because im losing brain cells~

7:05 p.m. 

Jay walked up to the door he smiled knocking on the door "i'm coming!" he heard one of the voices say. The door opened up to show Daniel wearing his pink sweater and purple shorts. Daniel noticed it was Jay he ran and jumped into Jay hugging him, causing them to fall "Jay i missed you!" Daniel yelled. "Miss you two bro" (in this story Jay and Daniel are brothers) Jay smlied "so how's your dare going?" Jay asked "it's going good i had feelings for him for a long time, but i don't know when to confess" Daniel stated "anyways are you ready to do the dishes?" Daniel said with happiness, he got up and helped Jay up "forgot i have to do that for a week" Jay said as they walked to the couch. 

A/n: hey guys its been awhile huh? Well i hope you enjoy this chapter and also take care of yourself, wash yo hands. Peace✌ :-)